• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Worried (1 Viewer)

CoffeeBeans

is bored
HSC
ive been going strong for about 8months with my bf... and recently, things have gotten deeper as we have beeen communicating A LOT MORE...

hes been telling me hes been scared all the time that one day, i just wont be there, like reallly scared of losing me for no apparent reason... he says he trusts me 100%, its not a trust thing, just being scared and cynical..

i try to comfort him, give him reassurance.. but i still duno what the problem is.. its so strange...

what can i do to give my guy a more stronger sense of security? or feel more @ ease?

thnks

aaaman

Banned
HSC
well i dunno wat 2 say but however, he feels ur mayb just b the "one" hes looking 4 and doesnt wanna lose it. guys r like that sum tyms when they feel the relationship is special

tempco

HSC
run away for a week. maybe he'll realise that it's not that bad without you.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:
ive been going strong for about 8months with my bf... and recently, things have gotten deeper as we have beeen communicating A LOT MORE...

hes been telling me hes been scared all the time that one day, i just wont be there, like reallly scared of losing me for no apparent reason... he says he trusts me 100%, its not a trust thing, just being scared and cynical..

i try to comfort him, give him reassurance.. but i still duno what the problem is.. its so strange...

what can i do to give my guy a more stronger sense of security? or feel more @ ease?

thnks
He just wants you to be willing to make a commitment, but it doesn't sound like you are, yet.
But if you can see a future with him, tell him that. If not, tell him that you can't make promises to stay with him forever, and he can't know for how long he'll love you. Tell him exactly how you feel about him right now, and that if he doesn't change, your feelings for him are likely to stay the same.
I used to feel that way too, and I was always scared of losing my boyfriend. Luckily he felt the same for me and we planned our future to the extent of our retirement home. Call us crazy, and tell us that it won't last, but so far it's kept us together and happy for almost two years.

Don't say anything you don't mean, but if he doesn't stop being so scared, hint that you enjoy your relationship a lot more when your boyfriend's carefree.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
nekkid said:
run away for a week. maybe he'll realise that it's not that bad without you.
orrr...that really, he's just gay

it's you, not him :eek:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
CoffeeBeans said:

thnks
HAHHAHAHAHA poor guy. Sounds like an insecure pussy.

Such guys have no confidence in the power of their own personality to make girls stay. Despicable.

Such insecurity usually scare girls away more than it attracts them. Tell him to toughen up.

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
He sounds depressed. If hes afraid of suffering a breakup before its even happened or about to happen hes got some serious anxiety issues. When you leave him- if you ever do- he'll realise its just apart of life. In the meantime his problem not yours.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:

thnks
Dump him! That will learn him!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
as miaomiao said sounds like hes been hurt before...

does something for him that u wouldnt do for any1 else. show him u love him and u can be trusted...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
mr_brightside said:
as miaomiao said sounds like hes been hurt before...

does something for him that u wouldnt do for any1 else. show him u love him and u can be trusted...
She already is doing something for him that she wouldn't do for anyone else. Namely, going out with him. That should be enough. The greedy pig.

Maybe she should sign a contract stating that her body, heart and soul belongs to him. Bet that will put him at ease.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
She already is doing something for him that she wouldn't do for anyone else. Namely, going out with him. That should be enough. The greedy pig.

Maybe she should sign a contract stating that her body, heart and soul belongs to him. Bet that will put him at ease.
He's just one of those people who feel better knowing that his girlfriend can commit to him.

And I thought you were leaving???

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
CoffeeBeans said:

thnks
He sounds like he has issues or he's being an attention whore. Either way, there's nothing you can do except tell him that it's his problem, not yours.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Tell him to trust you.
and then afterwards you can cheat on him all you want because he is a schmuch who listens to his gf

or

more sex gets the trust up, or is that something else...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
us guys can really be idiots, so you have to steer the ship, start by making rissoles

Shaynie69

HSC
CoffeeBeans said:

thnks

AWWWWWWW **tear** he must love you very very much! He sounds like my ex. Unfortunatly i cant give advice because i was in the same situation and i just ignored it and went on with life. But he seems really sweet to be concerned about the relationship, hold onto him ay!

anjo___________

baaaallllerrrrrr
HSC
its called

'hes in love'

that does NOT sound vague at all btw..

he could jus as ezily go out nd pickup other girls... der alot of girls in aus that will want a bf that has a gf ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)