Worst case scenarios (1 Viewer)

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
you sit at a wobbly table, but you're too stressed to move to a new one/or your name is on the table and u have to sit there

...half way through exam - BANG!!!!

table collapses...

pens and paper fly everywhere!

everyone is staring at you...maybe laughing!

oooh hehehe

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
Stuff that can make me sad::
calculator batteries goin flat in mid of 4u exam
I dont think that is such a big deal... Most of the topics in 4unit doesnt require you to evaluate values, usually in exact values. Other than the possible questions in Mechanics or Motion questions in Harder 3 unit, i dont think not having a calculator in a 4u exam is that bad.

Darkiris

mooie!
Originally posted by foxy
you sit at a wobbly table, but you're too stressed to move to a new one/or your name is on the table and u have to sit there

table collapses...

oooh hehehe
bang table collapses, chair breaks, pens become little spears and jab you, ambulance arrives, knocked out cold on the floor, broken hand and leg, ambos bang your head against ambulance door causing further concussion.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
lol... i'm freaked about getting the days wrong..
you know how you wake up and you don't know what day it is?
*story of my life* ~~

Hye Class

HSC
Sumthing fishy

its when the person sitting next to you just sharted (farted an shit came out along with it) an all u can smell is that corn infested mueli bar filled rotting pepperoni an stomach acid smell all in one smell an u cant do ur exam properly coz of it...or if worse cums to worse a dirty skank sittin next 2 u smells of bacteria infested twat fumes...naw thats a killa to the experienced smellers of smells.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
foxy said:

table collapses...

oooh hehehe
that happened to me in my geography school certificate, so embarrassing...made more embarrassing by the fact that the leg on the table was really fucked and it took about 3 attempts (with much noise :s) to get it back up, and it was still sorta wobbly. i was glad i'd finished the exam by that time coz i sure didnt want to have to touch it again. anyway, moving on...worst case scenarios huh? the worst i can think of is either a) forgetting altogether about an exam or b) getting into, say, a math exam and realising you know absolutely nothing and you have to sit there for two hours doing nothing and freaking out.

P

pLuvia

know the worst is when, some person who think he/her is funny keeps on coughing, and making these stupid noises throughout the whole exam period

willyd

HSC
Yeah mines gotta be up there before the trials my shoulder was hurting and yeah had been having physio and wrote about half as much as i usualy would and then finding out afterwards that my shoulder is wrecked and yeah needs a complete reconstruction, oh well get to do most test on computer but yeah jap and jap extension will be interesting lol

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
mine would have to be writing the wrong student number on the booklets. thats why i checked them over like 10 times just to make sure. but still there is doubt.

baumgj

wouldn't your worries about HSC be reduced if you were to spend the time studying for them instead of worrying about failing them, because it seems to me spending four weeks worrying about exams is a surefire way to fail your exams..... bloody sydney schools

Tingaling

HSC
Giant Lobster said:
Stuff that can make me sad::

getting a stomach ache during my hsc 4u exam
getting a stomach ache during any hsc exam
getting the flu during stuvac
getting the flu right after stuvac
getting the flu in year 12
getting the flu period.
getting rolled on the way to exam
forget to bring calculator for any exam that requires it
calculator batteries goin flat in mid of 4u exam
calculator batteries goin flat in any exam requiring it
pen running out during english adv exam
pen running out during any exam
waking up late on an exam day
arrive late for exam
car crash during trip to school on exam day
car crash
starting english adv exam in the cold hall at 9:00 am, having hands so cold writing faster than 10 wpm hurts and may shatter hand.
slip on wet tiles cos mum just mopped the floor, and hurt right wrist before exam
couldnt sleep the night before exam
couldnt sleep ever since hsc was 200 hours away
woke up with a bad back
woke up with a sore neck
woke up all dizzy and unco
not getting enuf oxygen in my room during my stuvac study marathons, leading to mental retardation prior to hsc
need to piss during exam
need to shite during exam
forget the darndest thing during exam
underestimate difficulty of exam, and run out of time
handwriting is so atrocious, i get marked down for english exam [and others]

hmmm... this is all i could think of now.

Anymore i should fear / prepare for? im such a pessimist when it comes to these things hehe

wow!! sounds BAD to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)