Worst Person You Ever Liked Or Went Out With (3 Viewers)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
shortie_689 said:
shamefully my ex bf of a year i start to see now that he was Just this HUGE terrible mistake he turned out to be extremely pussywhipped and then he turned into a jerk when i broke up with him... you just cant win these days

hahahah! while we're on the naming names train of thought, that's exactly what happened with mark (neeja). went from "oh erin how can i fulfill your every need" to "bitch slut whore motherfucker". ;)

however, to be fair, he wasn't the worst person i've dated, mainly because the only thing he ever really did wrong by me was finger yulia.

i don't give a shit about naming names either. it's all long over for me.

bron_the_ambo

HSC
Tuggi3 said:
eww he probably hasn't hit puberty yet...

The 12 year old is further into puberty that I'll ever be... lol. Like I said... Its not as bad as it sounds... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! hehehe

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
Cyph said:
hahahaha, maybe if you weren't such a pussy.
sigh...did you not learn about how unreliable second hand testimony is?

the thing you have to remember bon is that i am the great pretender, always have been

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

yeah.... philosophy is deeeeep man....*blank stare* i'm sorry, what was that? i was too busy being completely pw. :cool:

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
glycerine said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

yeah.... philosophy is deeeeep man....*blank stare* i'm sorry, what was that? i was too busy being completely pw. :cool:
actually i learned about bias and second hand testimony and other such stuff from modern history

wtf does philosophy have to do with what i said?

you are stupid (especially for using that smiley...i mean seriously wgas)

<insert random tla here>

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
neeja's not such a bad guy. i've known him since yr 7 and can speak no ill of him. :uhhuh:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
mark, you thundering eejit, it's called taking cheap character shots. at petty elements of your personality. it happens when people get reminded of the many annoying "give me my stuff back" conversations. i mean, ffs, at some point i was convinced you were going to stand outside my house playing "song for the dumped" full ball

frigid, to be completely and utterly blunt - you didn't date him, i did, knowing someone as a bf/gf is completely different to knowing them otherwise as a friend and therefore you should stay the fuck out of it. because i don't give a fuck what you think.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
glycerine said:
mark, you thundering eejit, it's called taking cheap character shots. at petty elements of your personality. it happens when people get reminded of the many annoying "give me my stuff back" conversations. i mean, ffs, at some point i was convinced you were going to stand outside my house playing "song for the dumped" full ball

frigid, to be completely and utterly blunt - you didn't date him, i did, knowing someone as a bf/gf is completely different to knowing them otherwise as a friend and therefore you should stay the fuck out of it. because i don't give a fuck what you think.
so by your logic, because i dont give a fuck what you think then you should stay the fuck out of it?

sometimes its astounding the assumptions you make.

aiya, sometimes friends know more about a person than a girlfriend or boyfriend ever will. i think this is one of those situations. now begone because i don't give a fuck what you think

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
even if all that is granted, glyc, i don't think a public forum is the right place to vent your post-relationship grievances. with all due respect, i don't give a fuck that you don't give a fuck about my thoughts. :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i never said who knew more, i said it's a different kind of knowing.

furthermore, i have every right to take part in this conversation CONSIDERING YOU DIRECTLY MENTIONED ME BY NAME. YOU STARTED THIS, NOT ME.

again, frigid, fuck off, i don't really care if mark talks about me regards to this topic or in regards to closet spice girls fans anonymous. it's been, what, 8, 9 months since we broke up? i never talk to him, i never see him, rarely give him a thought, but when he starts talking about shit like this i have every right and more to give my 2cents.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
glycerine said:
i never said who knew more, i said it's a different kind of knowing.

furthermore, i have every right to take part in this conversation CONSIDERING YOU DIRECTLY MENTIONED ME BY NAME. YOU STARTED THIS, NOT ME.

again, frigid, fuck off, i don't really care if mark talks about me regards to this topic or in regards to closet spice girls fans anonymous. it's been, what, 8, 9 months since we broke up? i never talk to him, i never see him, rarely give him a thought, but when he starts talking about shit like this i have every right and more to give my 2cents.
yes i did mentioned you by name (you are the worst person i ever liked or went out with) and yes you did give your two cents (however i apparently am not the worst person you ever liked or went out with). however you started the insulting (i was actually talking to bon before you came along)

now if you cant take the heat, dont whinge and whine. Just get out of the kitchen.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
but it's my pre-destined place as a woman ;)

i really hate that i can't say you're the worst person i ever liked/dated, unfortunately i think i *must* be forgetting someone for that title, cos i can't particularly think of anyone bad atm.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Frigid said:
even if all that is granted, glyc, i don't think a public forum is the right place to vent your post-relationship grievances.
was that directed at erin or mark?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
was that directed at erin or mark?
now you mention it - it could have been both. i'm only being fair. :)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
neeja said:
sigh...did you not learn about how unreliable second hand testimony is?

the thing you have to remember bon is that i am the great pretender, always have been
Yes, mate. Your mumbo-jumbo bullshit doesn't rattle me... if you really were pretending, you wouldn't say so.. you would sit there and laugh quietly.

Supposedly wanting to fight someone who was once one of your best mates? Complete and utter fucking pussy is what you are.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
Cyph said:
Yes, mate. Your mumbo-jumbo bullshit doesn't rattle me... if you really were pretending, you wouldn't say so.. you would sit there and laugh quietly.

Supposedly wanting to fight someone who was once one of your best mates? Complete and utter fucking pussy is what you are.
think whatever you like son, and you will be happy

best mates? i look back now and see it was nothing but a farce

the reason i was so angry was because i had lied to myself. understand the full implications of this for myself, you do not. don't pretend you do

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Back when i was in year 8, I was attacted to this really gross ugly guy with long hair who had a reputation of being a complete jerk.
I didn't know what I was thinking...but my taste in guys has improved since then, but my memory of him still haunts me though...*shivers*

cabanaboy21

HSC
sarah (i kno u will read this) no offence babe i love u but as bf gf we never were goin to work lol fun 4 days...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)