Worst song ever? (1 Viewer)

VJ

The Chosen One
HSC
the worst song has got to be anything by a country artists. they just suck!!!. also anything but people that think they can sing but cant and are really just using someone elses voice and they are lip singing

SelphieBoffin

HSC
Obladi Obladi worst song ever??? WTF???????? That's the biggest load of jack shit I've ever heard!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
why are people naming very recent songs as the "worst song ever"?? :confused:

HSC
VJ said:
the worst song has got to be anything by a country artists. they just suck!!!. also anything but people that think they can sing but cant and are really just using someone elses voice and they are lip singing

some country is nice

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
anyway, how is it possible to answer the question unless you have heard every song ever recorded?

artfag

Banned
HSC
VJ said:
shut the fuck up

gram parsons, woodie guthrie, merle haggard, patsy cline or hank williams are better than any of your favourite artists.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Argonaut said:
Worst song is anything by Simple Plan.
How true, if I met them I'd give the lead singer Sudafed (with double action power), because he has some nose problems or something. He sounds like a helium-addicted chipmunk with a wedgie.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
How true, if I met them I'd give the lead singer Sudafed (with double action power), because he has some nose problems or something. He sounds like a helium-addicted chipmunk with a wedgie.
haha i like Simple Plan
But that still amused me lol....

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
country is fucking shit.

Simple Plan should be murdered, as well as Linkin Park, Sum 41 and Good Charlotte for crimes against music.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Country is shit. Try living in the country music capital of Australia.

Simple Plan = Bad
Linkin Park = Good
Sum 41 = Good
Good Charlotte = Bad

But the worst song ever, or perhaps the most overrated song, is definitely the House of the Rising Sun

Hendrix did it awesomely though

PrettyVacant

HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
country is fucking shit.

Simple Plan should be murdered, as well as Linkin Park, Sum 41 and Good Charlotte for crimes against music.
I completely agree.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Anything performed by an australian idol contestant. Fuck, that show is evil, and it won't stop being evil until the day that somebody sings an Aria on it, preferably in its original italian. Not that crappy recording industry ARIA, but an aria (song) from an Opera.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)