Worst ways to get out in cricket (1 Viewer)

rama_v

HSC
lol, thats a pretty bad way to get out. Also being a batter and picking out the only fielder in the deep would be very unlucky too...

dave_119

Banned
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
Well then y don't u let him open australia's batting at the next ODI "for fun" also?
it was a charity match u fucking moron, and toyota were gunna give an extra $100 grand if he hit a 6, ur a fucking whanker... was it not obvious that him slogging 1st ball that sumthn was goin down, u idiot

Pace Setter

The worst way to get out is retired hurt- a double-whammy that extends beyond the cricket field.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
dave_119 said:
it was a charity match u fucking moron, and toyota were gunna give an extra $100 grand if he hit a 6, ur a fucking whanker... was it not obvious that him slogging 1st ball that sumthn was goin down, u idiot
Well u fucking dick stephen fleming can slog sixes also idiot

dave_119

Banned
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
Well u fucking dick stephen fleming can slog sixes also idiot
ur a fucking idiot, u cant see the logic, faggot......... fleming is known 2 hit sixes dickhead, mcgrath isnt... TAILENDER!!!! FUCK UR STUPID......... hence toyota were gunna give $100'000 to world vision if mcgrath hit a 6...

UR A FUCKING MORON

MuffinMan

HSC
dave_119 said:
ur a fucking idiot, u cant see the logic, faggot......... fleming is known 2 hit sixes dickhead, mcgrath isnt... TAILENDER!!!! FUCK UR STUPID......... hence toyota were gunna give $100'000 to world vision if mcgrath hit a 6...

UR A FUCKING MORON
no u fucking idiot its 50000 a six dick for everyone

dave_119

Banned
HSC
UR A FUCKING IDIOT... it was a 6 for every batsmen, but if MCGRATH hit a 6, it was and extra $100 000...... FUCKING LOSER

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Pace Setter said:
The worst way to get out is retired hurt- a double-whammy that extends beyond the cricket field.
Technically thats considered not out

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
lol who saw the Aus. A vs Pakistan match today

Haddin hits the ball straight down the pitch, Afridi sort of fumbles it and it knocks right into the stumps on his (Afridi's) end, Cameron White (I think it was) is out of his crease, = out.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
Kazuya said:
lol who saw the Aus. A vs Pakistan match today

Haddin hits the ball straight down the pitch, Afridi sort of fumbles it and it knocks right into the stumps on his (Afridi's) end, Cameron White (I think it was) is out of his crease, = out.
u called that a 'fumble' duckhead?? it was smashed and afridi stuck his hnd out and it took his hand with it into the stumps... DICK...

MuffinMan

HSC
dave_119 said:
UR A FUCKING IDIOT... it was a 6 for every batsmen, but if MCGRATH hit a 6, it was and extra $100 000...... FUCKING LOSER
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
At school I hit the ball over the fence. It sucks becasue then you have to go get it.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
acmilan said:
Hitting the ball twice is also given out but ive never heard of it happening
I think I saw Courney Walsh get out that way in Australia...

It was simply bizzare... it looked like he forgot he was playing in a test, and seemed as though he was bouncing a ball off a bat (very unco).

Yeah... just weird.

But, getting run out at the non striker's end without facing a ball is pretty bad... (happened to Ian Harvey in an ODI semi-recently, as I recall).

EDIT: it would appear that heaps of people have already mentioned being run out at the non-striker's end. :rolleyes:

rantman

HSC
N/A
worst way to get out would be after u had a go at the fast bowler (sledgeing him) and then getting out next ball. i hate giving the bowler the last laugh...

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
getting timed out would be pretty retarded. It's happened before and it's happened a few times in those Twenty20 matches

you wouldn't even get to go on the field!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)