Wot do u think u will get for ur UAI (1 Viewer)

ben

seriously though - I hope to get what I got as my estimate or above.

but i'm so unprepared I doubt i'll get it! Why is there so much content to learn in all the courses!!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Estimating UAIs also involves estimating how much work you'll actually do - not what you're capable of. be careful. :)

ben

Originally posted by Lazarus
Estimating UAIs also involves estimating how much work you'll actually do - not what you're capable of. be careful. :)
Yes that's what I'm worried about!

I'm hoping they underestimated how much work I'm doing... I was completely unprepared for the trials - yet just so happened lots of people were (luckily) in a worse position. I hope the same happens :D :D ... but doubt it.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
With good estimation based on my current ranks, and how confident I am with subjects..and generally how well my school does, I should get 94 (well...last yr, based on lazseeker)
but it depends if the questions in all my exams suit me...like, that wont get a shock and think "wtf" in an exam

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Hmm...

How well did some of the alumni HSC students actually go in terms of UAI? Lazarus for example...

ben

Originally posted by MinAi
With good estimation based on my current ranks, and how confident I am with subjects..and generally how well my school does, I should get 94 (well...last yr, based on lazseeker)
but it depends if the questions in all my exams suit me...like, that wont get a shock and think "wtf" in an exam
i think ancient history is a particularly dangerous exam for that reason.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I'm going for an estimate of 96... just scraping through for my best (not first) preference.

But knowing that I could always settle for 80 just takes away all my incentive to work aside from scholarships...

sxc Mel

i'd be happy with 70, especially that i nearly got kicked out in yr11 for being away too often and never handing in assignments. If i can turn around and get 70 in a crappy public school ill be over the moon:)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Lazarus got 97.xx from memory
band 6 in Eng Ext.1, Eng Ext.2, and Mathematics

Confuzzled?!

HSC
lol..hmm...if i get about...above 85 to about 90ish. i'll be really happy. lol...
but hmm...
if i get 75...that won't be too bad. lol..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)