wot does it take to get 99?? plz help! (1 Viewer)

beLLe!~ ^__*

hey!

ok i go 2 a top 3 school.....wid an average UAI of 98 in da last coupla yrs...but im still really confused with how the hsc/uai, etc works!

right now im doin realli well in some exams .......and not so well in others.....say i come last in my japanese class who all do extremely well.......its onli a small class of 10....how wud dat affect my overall mark? like say im averagin 70 in dat class......if i do well in da hsc.. wud dis bring my mark up alot?

i do 11 units.......and that takes up 2 units......soo no matter how well i do in my otha subjects........because one unit of japanese must count.....does dat mean a uai of 99 wud be impossible?

plz help!!!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Also a good grasp of the english language is said to be able to help. Particularly when the markers can then read what you have wrote down.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Xayma, you said what I was thinking.

UAI of 99 isn't impossible... it's all relative from one year to the next, but if you do badly in 1u worth of subjects, your chances for 99 are probably pretty slim unless your other subjects are really, really exceptional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)