I believe we regularly flog both Barker AND Pius in rugby...:D :D

:wave: :wave:

what about Hurlstone?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Manly Selective Campus
(formerly known as Manly High School...bloody lesbian executives...)

SPX, do u study at chatswood library
coz there are a LOT of Pius guys there
including ur dux - chris

G

Originally posted by MinAi
Manly Selective Campus
(formerly known as Manly High School...bloody lesbian executives...)

SPX, do u study at chatswood library
coz there are a LOT of Pius guys there
including ur dux - chris

man! are you some sort of homo nerd that checks out the the gayboy cathlic pius guys!!!

wow man you go to chatswood you 'sick wog'....when im there i always stare the guys down in my crew of guys! they pay us respect baby! we are only low in the indian ranks but we get respect from all other nationalities baby!

we black. we proud. we get tha ladies!!

SPX

St Stanislaus College Bathurst
Lazy my friend, you only beat us...just...and we beat you plenty with our primary students..lol.

luigi_000, so hows Barker going. Heard about the nude romp at Roseville Cinemas...lol...and oh oh the stealing of Mc Donalds trays at Waitara. Man your principal must be pissed to see the rep of your school being ruined, but the Pius boys found it funny!

MiNAI, I thought you went to Chatswood High, man some of the guys and sluts at that school are fucked. They act all hard at the Interchange, such a shame some of them are Persian, like me and you. I don't go to Chatty Library often, if I ever go to the Librarry I go to Gordon. What is that freak Chris doing their? He is so bloody smart, his little brother is in some of my classes. Its cool to know another neat Persian lives in the vicinity of my school.

As for that Indian fag, go eat some curry and take a shower. Who you callin gay anyway, what school do you go to...? Sydney Retarted College.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by SPX

Lazy my friend, you only beat us...just...and we beat you plenty with our primary students..lol.
Hehehe yeah ill give you that :)

I think we only won by a field goal actually.....

Jenjen

I go to Barker too
That Roseville thing was such a crock of shit- as if there were 40 guys there. that is absolute crap- there were actually 2. and what we did was nothing compared to what those Waverly tossers did.
Sorry, our principal just has his panties in a major knot- he hates his school's rep. being damaged.
haha

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by indian_nerd

man! are you some sort of homo nerd that checks out the the gayboy cathlic pius guys!!!

wow man you go to chatswood you 'sick wog'....when im there i always stare the guys down in my crew of guys! they pay us respect baby! we are only low in the indian ranks but we get respect from all other nationalities baby!

we black. we proud. we get tha ladies!!
I dont "check them out", I happen to talk to a few of them, and discuss subjects with them, like normal people would do
and I go to chatswood because I LIVE in chatswood u "dirty curry"

and SPX: yeah I've seen a few of em up near the interchange... so ur persian too eh? cool
yeah chris studies at chats library..he's a damn freak..he'll get close to, if not 100 UAI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)