wot? (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
omfg......:

757652 B Psychology @ UOW requires a UAI of 99.85in late round offers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

higher than any other uni and any other single, double, triple, quadriple....degrees. ...fk...who's gonna get in?

......I'm sorry...my mind is trying to adjust....
[http://www.uac.edu.au/pdf/2005_uai_coffs_hecs_l.pdf]

EDIT: btw...the lowest UAI required for entry to a uni course is:

183010 B Arts @ La Trobe Uni with a UAI reuirment of 50.30

Last edited:

forget

HSC
perhaps they only had one space available, and the person who was lucky enough to land it had a UAI of 99.85? Is that how it works?

On another note, how did you manage your degree @ syd with that UAI of your lonestar? (apologies if the sig is actually an example of sarcasm)

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
forget said:
perhaps they only had one space available, and the person who was lucky enough to land it had a UAI of 99.85? Is that how it works?
That's exactly how it works.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
forget said:

On another note, how did you manage your degree @ syd with that UAI of your lonestar? (apologies if the sig is actually an example of sarcasm)

lol...I c......:eek:...for a moment...I thought I had gone mental....:D

my degree @ Usyd...lol........dat;s not my actual UAI.....I was fkn pissed at all those who show off and brag about their UAI...so I decided to reduce mine by a few tens...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)