would GM scale you up? (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
veloc1ty said:
Why do people care about scaling so much? You choose subjects to your strengths, not because you think it'll scale well. Then just do your best, do well enough and scaling will barely affect you anyway. It just seems a waste of time when so many people ask the same questions about the same useless topic.

You like it, do it.

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
veloc1ty said:
Why do people care about scaling so much? You choose subjects to your strengths, not because you think it'll scale well. Then just do your best, do well enough and scaling will barely affect you anyway. It just seems a waste of time when so many people ask the same questions about the same useless topic.
Qft.

Scaling does not make or break your UAI - you do.

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Biology is a good subject but its considered to be easier than the other science subjects. Do well in bio and it wont affect your uai, but do crap and it will. :)

I have proof for that too. lol.
Could you elaborate on that please? Biology is also one of my subjects...

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
I can...I think.
If you type 100 in all subjects for SAM to calculate, 100 Bio will only give you the aggreate of 99.4. You can try typing the subjects I'm doing and you'll see it is clearly scaled not as highly as other science subjects like Chem or Physics or wth ESL. languages will get you scaled up like wheeee.

Choose 'hard subjects' and forget about the scaling problems! lolz.

In regard to GM, you'll get scaled up if you can achieve 95-96+ in HSC. It's a common problem to ESL which I must get at least 92 to be, perhaps, not bothered by scaling-down. It can give me a 'neutral' scaling.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Mind-Revolution said:
Could you elaborate on that please? Biology is also one of my subjects...
It doesn't scale as well as the other science subjects because the biology course content is thought to be easier.

Like I said before, do well and you'll be fine. :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)