• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

would it matter if the guy/grl was a goth,prep,or nerd? (3 Viewers)

unstable

the killer
HSC
Korn said:
Yeah corsets are meant to fuck up the female body or something, thats why most ppl dont wear them anymore, ive also got a black leather trenchie (3/4 length). U seem alright

yea i dont wear them often cuz they do. i like tha sound of ur trenchy im gettin another one son. thanx man iv read some of the stuff u roteur alryt 2.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
unstable said:
well fuck you dickhead :vcross: tht is wat one out of hundreds. ur so judgemental u should ease up or ur gonna get hurt by sum1 for saying sumthing at the wrong place to the wrong person.
tht guy prolly is a fag and tht is his problem not mine and if tht wat he wants to do then good for him. so stop bagging us out fucker. :mad:
Oh, go slit your wrists and write depressing poetry.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Most of them dont go offing themselves, or else thered be no goth problem now would there.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
AsyLum said:
Most of them dont go offing themselves, or else thered be no goth problem now would there.
It's unfortunate isn't it.

pete_mate

HSC
have you people even met goths? or just seen a manson picture and strewn together your own visualisation?

id say that most girls wear the same stuff, namely girls,

pink top, or some other fluro colour, light blue, yellow or white - cheap from supre
little belt thing with beads or something coming off it
jeans

variations of this would makeup 60% of what teenage girls wear

unstable

the killer
HSC
well pink and all pastel colours are fucked up. dark colours are better and plus the dont get dirty as quickly.

HSC
pete_mate said:
id say that most girls wear the same stuff, namely girls,
Your proposition fascinates me!

pete_mate said:
pink top, or some other fluro colour, light blue, yellow or white - cheap from supre
little belt thing with beads or something coming off it
jeans

variations of this would makeup 60% of what teenage girls wear
Probably true to an extent.

Personally I think a lot of goth-wear, in moderation at least, looks ok, though it's excessive when people won't go out of the house without looking like they're on their way to a clown funeral. That said, dressing that way still isn't making an terribly unique statement seeing as there are still other people doing it. It's just conforming with a smaller group than those who dress "normally" and aren't making a statement.

unstable

the killer
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Your proposition fascinates me!

Probably true to an extent.

Personally I think a lot of goth-wear, in moderation at least, looks ok, though it's excessive when people won't go out of the house without looking like they're on their way to a clown funeral. .
yer. but not all goths look like they are goin 2 a "clown funeral" i dont i think tht is shit. i like tio dress in moderation- pants, shirt, shoes. i dont see the point in goin over the top.

unstable

the killer
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Yeah that's what I mean, a sensible approach :)
yea some of my friends drees like tht but i wont go out wiv them if they do. then they get mad but i dont care i dont see the point in dressin like tht.

pete_mate

HSC
they never wear all black, that would look stupid.

Franz Ferdinand wear blackish colours that could be viewed as gothic, but it just looks good :p ive never been a full goth but ive indulged in black, same with the whoel fashion industry over last 3 years

close to goth look, but its different, goths do look stupid in their makeup and corsets and excessive crap, but there are some good aspects

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
pete_mate said:
they never wear all black, that would look stupid.

Franz Ferdinand wear blackish colours that could be viewed as gothic, but it just looks good :p ive never been a full goth but ive indulged in black, same with the whoel fashion industry over last 3 years

close to goth look, but its different, goths do look stupid in their makeup and corsets and excessive crap, but there are some good aspects
Are u serious, u have never seen a full goth? Shit where have u been (ie lived) at Towers there are heaps of goths and there are quite a few around Sydney area

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Korn said:
Are u serious, u have never seen a full goth? Shit where have u been (ie lived) at Towers there are heaps of goths and there are quite a few around Sydney area
There's not that many goths around Towers, it's mostly emo kids these days. It's totally the new trend, in case you hadn't heard.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
glitter burns said:
There's not that many goths around Towers, it's mostly emo kids these days. It's totally the new trend, in case you hadn't heard.
I aint been to towers this yr, and last yr there werent that many, i knew alot of the Towers bums at piss up park and near there (Castle High ppls and goths)

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
Occasionally i see a hot goth, the rest are just very unattractive. I see them all the time at george st cinemas, when they go down to that shop below? I think its a record shop or something....

Anyways, i'd go out with a goth, a nerdy chick or a preppy chick. Just as long as they like me aswell (not into stalking :/) and are not complete bitches, hell im easy to please!!

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Korn said:
he said been a goth, not seen a goth

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
dimzi said:
Occasionally i see a hot goth, the rest are just very unattractive. I see them all the time at george st cinemas, when they go down to that shop below? I think its a record shop or something....

Anyways, i'd go out with a goth, a nerdy chick or a preppy chick. Just as long as they like me aswell (not into stalking :/) and are not complete bitches, hell im easy to please!!
yea it is a record shop/internet cafe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)