would it matter if the guy/grl was a goth,prep,or nerd? (1 Viewer)

HSC
ie. black nails and trenchcoats *shudder*

me personally, i wouldnt care what the girl is ... im more of a nerd myself so that really leaves me a large variety!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Do u ppl classify ppl who wear leather trenchies as Goths?

angelsdreams

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
the ones i'm thinking of are. and the ones i KNOW are, considering they havent changed a bit since they were 15. go ahead and argue, i dyed my hair black once too and i know how gay it all is.
whats wrong with black hair?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
when you dye your hair black it most often doesnt suit a girl cause its too easily noticed- which is what goths like and other ppl who rnt goths dont like...

that isnt to say a girl with naturally black hair cant be good though

angelsdreams

HSC
A prep would be a rich person, that cares alot about their appearance.. like most of the "blonde bimbo's" in the movies... and are generally rich.. and such.. i think.. lol

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
prep = reese witherspoons character from legally blonde.
actually, most of the characters in legally blonde, i would say are somewhat preppy.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
frazzle said:
i really don't get all this talk of "I WOULD NEVER DATE A GOTH"

seriously that's bloody close-minded. so if you meet a really amazing person and that person just happened to be a goth, then dammit you're just goign to write them off?

what happened to judging peopel for who they are?
I said I would never date a goth.I don't have anything against them I'm just not attacted to their image.I hate sounding shallow by saying that but its the truth.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Korn said:
Do u ppl classify ppl who wear leather trenchies as Goths?
well, i wouldnt call them surfer/skater type of peoples.
but like, when they are wearing the full big long black jackets in the middle of the summer, thats when i could them a goth. which i have seen on numerous occasions.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
I dont see myself with a goth, nerds are heaps cool, intellectual chicks rock! Don't like the whole prep thingo but if she's not a lil snotty bitch then I guess it's all cool. Also these are generic stereotypes, does anyone fit purely into these catgories anymore? I don't see em around my school, or maybe I'm just not looking

angelsdreams

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
well, i wouldnt call them surfer/skater type of peoples.
but like, when they are wearing the full big long black jackets in the middle of the summer, thats when i could them a goth. which i have seen on numerous occasions.
i wouldnt call them goth... i would call them idiots ... but thats just me.. hehe

frazzle

HSC
oh well each to their own... it's a little disappointing to see how people react though.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
HSC
frazzle said:
oh well each to their own... it's a little disappointing to see how people react though.
yeah, all the jazz about "the inside that counts" but inevitably, physicality plays a huge role in relationship decisions. After all we are human. *angelic facial expression* :D

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Doesn't bother me. Depends what sort of goth, though. Some goths are really cool and intelligent, and then there are the rest...the nu-metal and shitty poetry doesn't sit well with me.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
nick1048 said:
yeah, all the jazz about "the inside that counts" but inevitably, physicality plays a huge role in relationship decisions. After all we are human. *angelic facial expression* :D
well 1st impressions are everything.

angelsdreams

HSC
i dont think first impressions are everything... You dont get to know everything about them, and if the person was having a shit day and are un-social then you wouldnt see who they are on a good day... you should give people chances... sure impressions do play a part in knowing someone.. but it shouldnt be a major part... the old classic saying "dont judge a book by its cover"...

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
HSC
angelsdreams said:
i dont think first impressions are everything... You dont get to know everything about them, and if the person was having a shit day and are un-social then you wouldnt see who they are on a good day... you should give people chances... sure impressions do play a part in knowing someone.. but it shouldnt be a major part... the old classic saying "dont judge a book by its cover"...
that's all well and good but does it happen... no... -_-' how many times do you walk down the street and check out the "cute" guyz (or gurls...) and think damn I wouldn't mind a piece of that... dont even pretend to say it's 100% personality, that is bullshit. First impressions are everything in the real world. Life will turn around and bitch slap you if you dont take advantage of first time opportunities, "you only get one bite on the cheery!* True that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)