Would love some guidance in Science Fiction (1 Viewer)

answermydream

HSC
OK, I have to write an in class essay next term on the genre of Science Fiction (obviously) but more so specifically about my prescribed text Brave New World (Aldous Huxley), and my related texts Frankenstein (Mary Shelley) and The Time Machine (H.G. Wells) and possibly one more...(ideas accepted!). I'm really lost, I'm writing way too much on genre itself and little on my texts. If anyone has any tips or could possibly send me their essay as a way for me to see how to set this essay out, that would be much appreciated!

tigerian

HSC
N/A
i will see what I can do for you but as an English teacher I have some concerns at using a prescribed HSC text (Frankenstein) as a related text when its an advanced English text in module A. I would discourage you strongly from using a text in the hSC English syllabus as a related text . the other two i can help you with and will send some info tomorrow or Friday to your private message

answermydream

HSC
Frankenstein is only going to be used as a related text in this assessment, not in the exam, so my teacher said that it's fine to use. And thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)