would they know if someone plagiarised in the actual hsc (1 Viewer)

jojosiwa123

HSC
asking for a friend xx
no but actually im considering sharing my notes w my cohort but im concerned cus yeah let's just say some of them have been caught for plagiarising in the past year or so...our class avg is about 50% and I don't wanna let them drag down my mark lol- it's better if we all do well. so yeah if 40 kids all had similar essays in the hsc what would happen...just a hypothetical...

TamzidZ

HSC
Bruh markers just wanna get it over and done with. Maybe they'll be happy that they got exactly the same essays so their work is cut down and they can give the same mark lol.

DarkOperator618

HSC
The essay part seems pretty unrealistic tbf. With notes, i feel like the markers wouldn't really care about that

jojosiwa123

HSC
Bruh markers just wanna get it over and done with. Maybe they'll be happy that they got exactly the same essays so their work is cut down and they can give the same mark lol.
ahahaha you're definitely right I think I'm trying to justify to myself why I shouldn't share notes... when really its cus they can be a bunch of tossers lmfao

c8

HSC
Technically you can't plagiarise anything in the hsc because you would've needed to have done the all my own work course prior to starting the course. But being honest the chances of the same person reading two identical essays, plus remembering both are very low.

DarkOperator618

HSC
yea the reading the same essays are remote as there's like 40k ppl doing the hsc needing to be marked

beetree1

HSC
My tutor is a HSC marker and they said they do not care because it is unfair to punish all the kids that have the same essay because it would include that one kid that actually wrote the essay.

He once marked 3 same essays consecutively and couldn't do anything about it lol so go for it

jojosiwa123

HSC
My tutor is a HSC marker and they said they do not care because it is unfair to punish all the kids that have the same essay because it would include that one kid that actually wrote the essay.

He once marked 3 same essays consecutively and couldn't do anything about it lol so go for it
lmfaooo wow

studiesofboard

HSC
asking for a friend xx
no but actually im considering sharing my notes w my cohort but im concerned cus yeah let's just say some of them have been caught for plagiarising in the past year or so...our class avg is about 50% and I don't wanna let them drag down my mark lol- it's better if we all do well. so yeah if 40 kids all had similar essays in the hsc what would happen...just a hypothetical...
If the essays are slightly similar they would not worry because they would expect students to have the same info if they are learning the same course. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)