Would u rather a unicorn or a car? (1 Viewer)

Unicorn or a Car

• Unicorn

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Car

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
you're all missing the point
its not about the money
its about the joy, the rainbows and possibly the leprechauns that are assosciated with said unicorn
stop trying to exploit him
if i had to choose between a guy with a unicorn, a 'sik car' or wads of moolah, i'd take the unicornman.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
melimoo said:
you're all missing the point
its not about the money
its about the joy, the rainbows and possibly the leprechauns that are assosciated with said unicorn
stop trying to exploit him
if i had to choose between a guy with a unicorn, a 'sik car' or wads of moolah, i'd take the unicornman.
a guy with a unicorn would be heman... heman is sexy :eek:

coolkoombaya

HSC
Mountain.Dew said:
the creature ur talking about that flies is called a pegasus. unfortunately, no unicorn horn, but it has wings. :)

on second thoughts, the pegasus would be better :)

ahhhh shit >< dat was the same thing as my friend said, unicorns dun fly, and pegasus do. but i fink unicorns do fly, and dat sparked another round of useless arguing about flying unicorns. i guess, u cant really fit 22 inch rims on a unicorn, or spinners or sumthign. hmm..

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
coolkoombaya said:
just wondering, would u ppl rather a unicorn or a car? friend said, he wants a car, so he can pick up chicks, i figured girls lyk ponies/unicorns, so a unicorn would be a better chick pickup thingo. and i fink they can fly as well.

so, unicorn or a car?
youre a real fucking idiot arent you.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
coolkoombaya said:
ahhhh shit >< dat was the same thing as my friend said, unicorns dun fly, and pegasus do. but i fink unicorns do fly, and dat sparked another round of useless arguing about flying unicorns. i guess, u cant really fit 22 inch rims on a unicorn, or spinners or sumthign. hmm..
i wish you all the best in the hsc next year, i fink

coolkoombaya

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
youre a real fucking idiot arent you.
yeah, well, shit happens. if u say so, i am. but wateva, an idiot on a unicorn will kik u and wateva car u drive/ride.

but yeah, ur a female i assume, u dun fancy unicorns? o well.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Sexy cars make you look like a sleaze ball/middle age man. I'd go for the unicorn. Very sexy. You could honestly say you had a big horn. Girls have the added benefit of being able to say that they've ridden a stud with a big horn.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)