Would you allow your Boyfriend to crap on you? (1 Viewer)

Tracy Grimshaw

HSC
N/A
There's just no kinky factor to this notion of getting shitted on.
Speak for yourself.

As long as it's with a long-term partner, I don't see the problem with it. I enjoy the warm feeling followed by the stench.

Eby-Kate

HSC
that is sooo weird i would never let my fiancee shit on me at all EVER! It is soo seedy and you could pick up soo much disease and stuff from it.

lambchop

HSC
N/A
hell no. like some ppl are into that i know, but then they should stick to shitting on each other. I would dump his ass rather than let him dump on me.

jchoi

HSC
Shit can poison you, from eating it, or dunking your body in it.

Lesson - if u wanna get poisoned go for it. Some people like being poisoned. Like certain christian fundamentalists.

hoho~

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Why the hell would someone's boyfriend want to shit on them? Is this boyfriend retarded? Does he get turned on seeing his girlfriend covered in his own fecal matter?

HSC
omg if ur boyfriend gave u that ultimatum either theyre testin ur loyalty or they dont like u

but dnt do it, he should respect u

semper fidelis - always faithful

jchoi

HSC
Just say yes. Let him shit on you. and rub it all over yourself. In the end it's your boyfriend that's hugging his own poop.

But, I think this thread would be much more accurate if he'd started it as "do you like being shat on?".

Because I don't think there's anyone here that'd truly wanna get pooped on just to keep a boyfriend, no matter how you love them.

lolol, But say yes, come on. Lets party.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)