Would you buy Stupid Water? (1 Viewer)

Aerostar39

HSC
I am doing a research project for school and would LOVE if you could take a QUICK second to answer a few questions for me about bottled water.

1)** When you guys go into the store what do you buy to drink?
2)** Do you buy bottled water?
3)** If a new bottled water product came out on the market, what would you like to see added to it: (sugar, caffeine, color, flavor, vitamins) or would you prefer plain bottled water?
4)** Smartwater is a very popular brand of water and a favorite of many. What do you think of the idea of Stupid Water? Would you buy this? Why/Why not?

Thanks sooo much!

nerdyasian

HSC

Dare iced coffee and water.

sure do.

3)** If a new bottled water product came out on the market, what would you like to see added to it: (sugar, caffeine, color, flavor, vitamins) or would you prefer plain bottled water?

plain waters good.

4)** Smartwater is a very popular brand of water and a favorite of many. What do you think of the idea of Stupid Water? Would you buy this? Why/Why not?

lol no i wouldnt, never heard of smartwater tbh, and water should just be water... not a fan of flavoured water..

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I am doing a research project for school and would LOVE if you could take a QUICK second to answer a few questions for me about bottled water.

A convenience store? Either coke zero, iced coffee or bottled water.

Yes- very regularly in fact.

Plain. I buy (on average) 4 or 5 bottles of water a week (600mL) which varies in price from $1 (with Boost Juice) upto $2 (when buying from a convenience store or a coffee shop). Also spend quite a bit buying the 1.5L bottles for when I'm exercising/gym/working/studying/etc. Not a fan of flavoured water or additives- if I want extras I would buy the relevant drink not a drink posing as water. Exception to this is the flavoured mineral water from spring valley but I stopped drinking those years ago.

Thanks sooo much!
Er... why would I want to buy something which promotes stupidity? Smartwater has vitamins and flavours which is fair game (not a fan of it) but if it were to offer no added incentives, I wouldn't be willing to buy or pay extra for it over plain mineral water.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
wow didn't you do like 3 threads on this already?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

if you're talking about like a 7/11, then usually coke zero, V or juice

yes but only if I'm out and have forgotten to bring water with me

plain water is fine by me

I'm lost now. probably not. water is water, who cares

musing

HSC
1) When you guys go into the store what do you buy to drink?
Eh, water.

2) Do you buy bottled water?
Yeah. What can you get other than bottled water? Water in a can?

3) If a new bottled water product came out on the market, what would you like to see added to it: (sugar, caffeine, color, flavor, vitamins) or would you prefer plain bottled water?
Meh, screw reading nutritional value. Plain bottled water all the way!

4) Smartwater is a very popular brand of water and a favorite of many. What do you think of the idea of Stupid Water? Would you buy this? Why/Why not?
Yeah, hell why not? As long this "Stupid Water" don't make me stupid.

brendroid

HSC
Nothing, I don't really buy drinks.

Didn't I already say I don't buy drinks? Is water a drink?

Uh, I prefer tap water thankyou. Because I'm crazy like that.

Stupid Water? Not a good name for a product, is it? Kinda like Edsel - I mean, who wants to buy Stupid Water? You need a far catchier name that sounds more exciting.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC

I rarely buy drinks. Most of the time I take a bottle of water from home.

Not unless I'm dying of thirst and I have none of my own left.

Plain water.

It might be fun as a humorous novelty type purchase but nothing more. I usually just go for the cheapest bottled water there if I'm forced to buy something - it's all just water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)