Would you care (1 Viewer)

Would you care if your bf/gf had plastic surgery (and you didn't know before)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tlodg

HSC
N/A
if your bf/gf had plastic surgery? (and you didn't know it till you were together for a while)
Would it change how you see him/her?
Be honest.

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I would care, but that doesn't mean I'll stop loving them.

ediisjoz

HSC
i would because i would wonder what they looked like before.. haha thats mean but... yeah i'd care... i'd want to know why they felt like they needed to change. other than the fact they hated that part about themselves...

dora_18

HSC
I wouldn't care, i only date absolute perfection...

If they were that ugly or repulsive in some sense that they had to actually result to going under the knife thats cool! just as long as they pretty now:D

i joke...

Umm...it depends what they had done, i wouldn't go out with someone who had a plasticised face and looked like ken becuase i wouldnt be attracted to them in the first place.
But if they had like..pec implants or corrected the extra vertebrae growing off the end that looks like a tail..whats wrong with wanting to look better?

Season

HSC
Speaking as someone who has had plastic surgery I can say now that its a definitely big fat yes I would date someone who had had plastic surgery.

When I was a kid I had appendicidix and peretonitis. This is basically me having an appendix be infected, burst, then infect everything from the stomach down to the ovaries. I couldn't talk at the time so I couldn't tell my parents it hurt like hell and my stupid GP had no idea what was going on so it happened.

When mum finally decided to screw our GP and take me to the hospital they did exploratory surgery and found my infected insides. In their rush I didn't get a pleasant keyhole surgery they opened me up completely and jammed my body full of antibiotics. As well as that I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics they were jamming inside of me which made things worse.

When they sewed me up there was a huge jaggered scar when the skin was attached to the muscle underneath leaving a jaggered ditch looking scar.

Now sure, I could have left it that way, I could have been 'meh its a scar' but you guys have no idea what its like to have people look then look again in horror. Constantly ask questions about it, non stop. It was a real sore point and sure I tried to laugh it off but it just wasn't that easy.

So when my mum asked me half a year ago if I'd like to fix it, I said yes all the way. I still have a scar now, and its still a lot longer then the scars other people have, but it doesn't look like a ditch and in about a year it will be white and blessedly you won't be able to see it from a distance.

Now its really really really god damn easy for someone to say
'people judge you from the insides' but as having a problem like this before I can say that is sooo wrong. Sure people will treat you nicely AFTER they get to know you, but unfortunately I like to meet new people and I like a nice impression on them like oh she's nice. not OMG SHE HAS A SCAR.

To me having boob implants usually only happens to people who have AA size cups, or have a breast reduction due to back pain. Sure they'd survive life, but there are less difficulties and more self respect if they have the surgery done.

I really really don't think someone should judge someone else for certain procedures they may have had done until they learn the reasons behind the surgery. Especially when plastic surgery is a whole lot bigger then cosmetic surgery.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
NO the person above me is worng. Big tits are cool. More power to the people with the money to blow on useless shit. I want to be that rich.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
The most common form of plastic surgery is breast enhancements. If i cant tell and i think they are just natural C cups or whatever... then everyone should see this surgeon.

Next in line we have minor surgeries, nose jobs, face lift etc. Any girl my age would not be having a facelift. A nosejob doesnt bother me in the slightest.

From then on its all about reconstruction... and if they got fucked up in an accident or whatever and needed surgery to return to an acceptable level of looks...then who am i to judge.

The key thing in this is i that i havent noticed yet, so that rules out anything i would be strongly against.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ROFL, you say that now, but how bout half-way through the relationship ur girl turned to you and said, I've had plastic surgery, you'll be like 'SNAP, I knew that nose was plastic', then she answers, "no, I was BORN a MAHN!" LOL like that other actor.

jest

HSC
i wouldn't care either way. it's their choice and if it makes them feel better then they should go for it. but yeh, if we were together and they told me, i'd be surprised and i would stare for a while cause i'm not very good at picking out people who have had plastic surgery, everything looks the same to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)