Would you ever date someone who is.....poor? (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

I don't know man.
If I were a poor dude going out with a rich chick I'd feel terribly inadequate.
If he were working and had a low paying job but had prospects of bettering himself, then totally.

My cousin made the mistake of letting her bf support her when she was at uni and now she has finished she promised she'd help him. So now all he does is bum :(

it'd be psychologically hard i rekon, being the poorer of the two. you'd always be wondering why your partner hasnt run off with somebody on his/her socioeconomic level

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
No way that's disgusting.

Poor people are some of the filthiest scum that walk this earth. DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO PROCREATE AT ANY COST.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
ElGronko said:
No way that's disgusting.

Poor people are some of the filthiest scum that walk this earth. DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO PROCREATE AT ANY COST.
On the other hand, parents in third world countries need to produce a lot of kids in the hope they provide better support than money can.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
and they're still poor, filthy and die.

But when they die, that's not the end of our suffering, they burden us with MULTIPLE MORE PENNYLESS SCUM BAGS.

Whether it be the dirt from western Sydney, or the dogs in Africa, the poor have never contributed a thing to our society, why they still have rights is lost on me.

Merely the idea of walking down the street hand in hand with someone who has to buy their shoes from Big W makes me retch. Disgusting filth.

HSC
Hey I don't HAVE to buy my shoes from big w, I choose to. Lol they just happen to have a better selection of flats. :)

I still stand by what I said before. Unmotivated and unwilling to get a job= unattractive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)