Would you everr get plastic surgery? (1 Viewer)

johony

HSC
The one where I'm going only costs $2000 and they take off half price every time you go (the number of treatments you take is depended on your scars, etc; usually it is 4 to 5 times if it's severe). So the 1st time it'll be $2000 and the second time will be $1500 and on and on.

Yeah, sure, I'll let you know :]
wow, definitely an v. expensive treatment. hopefully it all works out though

untitled....

HSC
I just read about plastic surgery for your feet in a Cleo mag.
They say that recovery may take 6 months and you have to wear ugly-ass shoes during that time. :eek:
I reckon it isn't worth it, regardless of how big or ugly your feet are- you can always cover them!

SaschaJ

HSC
I just read about plastic surgery for your feet in a Cleo mag.
They say that recovery may take 6 months and you have to wear ugly-ass shoes during that time. :eek:
I reckon it isn't worth it, regardless of how big or ugly your feet are- you can always cover them!
yeh i agree. feet are ugly in general. noone has nice feet. not even foot models.
whoever gets that is a dumbass.

HSC
N/A
i would only consider plastic surgery when i'm like really old 40+
nah nothin too extreme like wrinkle treatment, remove sun damage, dermabrasion, liposuction? lol

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
if i was in an:
accident
fire
glassed
and therefore horrible deformed, yes

otherwise no fucking motherfucking way

there's an old saying, you may have heard it. what goes up must come down.

rozymisty

HSC
i work on a plastic surgery ward and i have to say there is a big difference between cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery. I work in a major public hospital and we get a lot of plastic surgery cases..now you may ask why the stupid qld gov would pay for nose and boob jobs....
welll no they dont, its mainly skin grafts and shit like that....to cover deformed areas or if ppple need multiple skin cancers cut out.

having said that though we have had a few come in for a purely cosmetic reason becasue they were assulted etc and had to get something repaired.

back tot he topic,...id prob get a tummy tuck..coz i got flab there and would hate to have the excess skin... otherwise, id want to keep my lines etc on my face..it shows that ive lived!

gurusson

HSC
If i was deformed by something yes...no way would i get cosmetic surgery tho

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I agree with most people - i would only get it if i were deformed by some tragic accident.

rozymisty

HSC
Good thing about it if you get it due to trauma, you'd get it covered under medicare...but if like you just wanted a simple thing it would be cosmetic, and no one pays for it.

MissMadiD

HSC
I would possibly have a boob job, MAYBE
and I wantsome kind of scar removal

krels

HSC
only if i was old and i wanted to be a cougar :p

but i reckon plastic surgery is ok cause it boosts people self-esteems and if they feel good about themselves there should be nothing wrong with that.

princessbubblz

HSC
Yep. As soon as I have enough cash I'm getting the total body lift. I've lost near 50 kgs this past year so why not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)