Would you join a political party? (1 Viewer)

Would you join a political party

• Yes-Liberal

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Yes-Labor

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Yes-Greens

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Yes-legalise cannbis

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • yes-other

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • no

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Yeah you've made that claim before, Cat. I don't buy it in the least and I have no interest discussing it with you. You're far more likely to convince me of the benefit of some aspect of the free market than you are that the Greens are detrimental to the environment.
The greens are only tokenistic in their support of the environment until they embrace nuclear power...

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yeah you've made that claim before, Cat. I don't buy it in the least and I have no interest discussing it with you. You're far more likely to convince me of the benefit of some aspect of the free market than you are that the Greens are detrimental to the environment.
I didn't say they're necessarily detrimental. I said they have no idea what they're talking about.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'd say you're incorrect on this. The Environment is one issue where Cat is a raging and raring giant statist.

The greens are generally wrong on environmental policy because they lack the scientific nous to make intelligent policy recommendations is the tangent I think she's taking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)