Would you marry a murderer? (1 Viewer)

Researcher88

HSC
There is an nice individual who is a murderer. He/She murdered another human being for self protection. Would you marry Him/Her?
Give your opinion.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
what a strange thread.

yeah i would, only if he didnt mean to do it..then technically he wouldnt be a murderer thouhg...

tempco

HSC
self-protection? yes i would. i see nothing wrong with that.

theres this concept of excessive force, and i know this all depends on context, but if someone breaks into your house, i dont think you are in the right frame of mind to determine what is "excessive".

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Manslaughter is one word, not two Nick. :)

I would, but only if it was done in self-defence/protection... I wouldnt otherwise. But it would play on my mind a lot.

HSC
Researcher88 said:
There is an nice individual who is a murderer. He/She murdered another human being for self protection. Would you marry Him/Her?
Give your opinion.
Yes. My opinion is - he didn't do it intentially, he's not a coldhearted loser

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I would marry someone who murdered someone intentionally. I would marry someone who murdered several people intentionally. And I would marry someone who murdered someone for reasons including but not limited to:

- self-defense
- because they did something to hurt them
- because they did something to hurt someone close to them
- for money
- because they just didn't like them

... As long as they are a nice person and I like them. And as long as they are honest about what they did.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Researcher88 said:
Give your opinion.
yes.......because it was self defence

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it really depends on the situation and how it reflects on their personality.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Researcher88 said:
Give your opinion.
would you?

m_isk

HSC
N/A
Researcher88 said:
The individual Intentionally murdered with no choice!
That has got to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read. :)

The fact that you have used the word INTENTIONALLY means that they did have a choice. To kill, or not to kill: that was the question before the murderer, and since they did so intentionally, I gather that a decision was made. How a decision can be made in the abscence of "choice" is well beyond me.

Edit: THE dumbest thing ;) + some spelling mistakes

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
m_isk said:
That has got to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read. :)

The fact that you have used the word INTENTIONALLY means that they did have a choice. To kill, or not to kill: that was the question before the murderer, and since they did so intentionally, I gather that a decision was made. How a decision can be made in the abscence of "choice" is well beyond me.

Edit: THE dumbest thing ;) + some spelling mistakes
You can intentionally murder someone with no choice. If you have to murder them or else they will murder you then thats intentional and there is no real choice there.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
You can intentionally murder someone with no choice. If you have to murder them or else they will murder you then thats intentional and there is no real choice there.
i also thought intentional and no choice was an oxymoron but then realise what s/he meant.

it was intentional because it wansn't an accident, they knew they were going to do it. but they didn't have a choice because they would otherwise have been killed themself

Last edited:

m_isk

HSC
N/A
the choice is still there nonetheless. btw this is australia and as far as i know, the mafia doesn't run the country. If they had to kill in order to remain alive, i reckon its time to make the police earn their money ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)