Would you send your own kids to the school you went to? (1 Viewer)

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Guess I should answer my own question...!

I went to Marist Ashgrove in Queensland and since I now live in new south I don't know. If I was still there would send son/s there it was a really great school, daughters no idea where.

Well, must remember BOS when the time comes (I'm sure it will still be pumpin) and ask everyone then!

Is was interesting though to hear what you have to say about your school.

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
well i go to quirindi high and it only has a student pop of 400......its uscs being so small sometimes, but it means everyone is closer.......i'm sick of my town and want to get away. When i have kids, i might think of the town different then and end up sending them there!:)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
well i goto the kings school...its ok but the environment kinda sux

i used to goto sydney boys, i DO NOT want my kids to goto that school, its an ok school but its slowly turning into a very non-social environment. people are turned into kids with no lives, wagging school to go to an internet cafe, acting all 'gangsta', and and VERY tight with money.

from experience playing rugby, SCEGGS tends to have a few racists...

id definately send my kid to a GPS school , probably Scots. definately not SBHS or SCEGGS. A crappy public school is not an option.

oh if it were a girl probably ascham or some other good private one

alby

cool duckie
HSC
not many people'd know my schools...but anyway...
my primary school (st. collumbkilles, corrimal) was pretty good...but the best teacher (the kindy teacher)'s retired...
high school (st marys, w'gong) isnt too bad...but there's better school's out there

i dont think i'll be living down here when i've got kids....i'll probably send them to a cath (even though im not cath anymore...) primary & maybe a cath or private high......i just think being brought up in the cath/private enviro makes kids 'better' in the sense that they're better behaved, dont go off the rails as much/easily, they're more respective of others/themselves, etc (nothing against public schools, im just biased caus i've been brought up in cath/private schools)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i go to st ursulas and i think that i would maybe send my daughter there. its not too bad when i really think about it. plus the only reason she would be able to get in there is if she lived in the area or because i went there so
that is a Yes

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Katie123 said:
i go to st ursulas and i think that i would maybe send my daughter there. its not too bad when i really think about it. plus the only reason she would be able to get in there is if she lived in the area or because i went there so
that is a Yes
Why can't anyone enroll there?

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
they can ... but if you dont live in the area or have a relative that goes/ went there you have to enroll like in yr 2
i dont know if that is just there or if its the same as other places

7th Sign

HSC
my school sucks prety hard .... shit teachers...shit people....only good thing about it is theirs good hours and good lowies.....my school looks like a prison...when other schools expell their bad kids they always turn up at my school.....

lindsay_davis

HSC
Stella has changed so much over the years
and it really is becoming a great school
they now in year 10 prepare you for university
they have lectures in there state of the art theatre.

with out a doubt i would definetly send my child to stella
it is a great school now
and 2 seconds from the beach

lindsay davis

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd totally send my kids to Lindisfarne. I used to bag the shit out of it when I was going there but now that I've graduated, I've realised it's actually not that bad.

TheJuggernaut

HSC
i would drill a hole in my head with a dull spoon before i sent my kids to cobar high.
or would i send them here just to spite them :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)