Would you stop seeing your current boy/girlfriend for $1 million? (1 Viewer)

Would you for $1,000,000?

• Yes

Votes: 85 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 68 44.4%

• Total voters

stazi

Nightman
HSC
If someone was to approach you and offer you $1,000,000 for you to break up with your current 'partner', and never see them again, would you accept?
The poll is only valid for those people in relationships right meow.

Elaborate if you can

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I wouldn't - no possible way. I also know that she wouldn't give me up either.
I always pick money over love, but in this particular situation love wins.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
:eek: yeah i wouldnt give her up for any amount of money. then again, im hoping ill make lots of money later in life.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
lets put it this way, 1million would make you very attractive to the opposite sex so finding a replacement would be easy.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I'm with you on that Stazi, there's no way I'd give him up for $1000000, even though I need the money, money wont replace him. It may get me some other really hot guy, but that guys only in it for the money,I want my guy, who doesn't care if I have money or not, and likes me for who I am, got cos I'm loaded.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Chances are there's another guy/girl out there that will love you just as much. But I do know the feeling of 'zomg the one' so I can understand why those actually in a relationship would not give their current bf/gf up.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Definitely.

With 1 million dollars my life would be set.

(just joking.)

(maybe for two though)

Last edited:

Season

HSC
If I was with my last boyfriend then i would, not because in hindsight we would have broken up anyways but rather our we enjoyed each other's company and it was awesome hanging out, it was never really serious and we knew that from the get go. We would have missed each other at the time... BUT... time AND money would have made the separation easier :D

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Damnit. Before I entered the thread I was going to ask whether casual ex-boyfriend sex was allowed.

So my vote is no, I couldn't do it. Cutting off my contact with partners is only easy for me if I have something against them.

Skeeta

HSC
I would consider it if I was allowed to still see him and still have a fling every now and then. Even if we broke up, I could still see him being in my life. Well, I guess I'd have to - otherwise my father would be seriously out of pocket.

But I like closure. So I couldnt just let him fall off the face of the planet.

I would like to hear my b/f's response to this though. I think it would make me cry.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
How can one be completely honest and unbiased in this..

if you were really offered $1 mil to stop seeing your loverrr and you desperately need this money in order to survive*(say that you need it for surgery and/or that if you DON'T accept this money, your loverrr would be hurt/killed), who knows..

of course..... a lot people who are in love will believe that they will not give up seeing their partner for anything..maybe it's true, maybe it's just an intense feeling telling you so..

and then..at the end....they broke it up for themselves (yeah they would say "no, it's for the sake of both of us, not just me.."

*oh is someone going to say "but I can't survive without seeing him/her" now

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm saying no not on the basis of love but on the basis on failing the contract.

Frikin god.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stickywages said:
How can one be completely honest and unbiased in this..

if you were really offered $1 mil to stop seeing your loverrr and you desperately need this money in order to survive*(say that you need it for surgery and/or that if you DON'T accept this money, your loverrr would be hurt/killed), who knows..

of course..... a lot people who are in love will believe that they will not give up seeing their partner for anything..maybe it's true, maybe it's just an intense feeling telling you so..

and then..at the end....they broke it up for themselves (yeah they would say "no, it's for the sake of both of us, not just me.."

*oh is someone going to say "but I can't survive without seeing him/her" now
If giant space monsters kidnapped you and said they'd kill you... .NO.
This is about right now. If I come up to John in one minute and propose this offer to break up with Marry, what would John do? This is the nature of this poll

And stop calling one's significant other a 'lover'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)