Would you... (1 Viewer)

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
turn up on your ex's doorstep unannounced to talk to them?

i'm sick of fighting with mine and i want to make peace...it's been 7 months of torture. but i have a feeling i'm going to make it worse, he hasn't talked to me for quite a while. i don't know what to do...

(probably doesn't help that i'm still in love with him, but i'd do anything to be his friend at the least, this is killing me.)

what would you do?

Pace_T

HSC
depend on the circumstances of the breakup, like why it happened and how it happened.
if it was a nasty breakup with a lot of screaming etc maybe its better not to show up.
i take it you try calling him but he doesnt answer? chances are he wouldnt want to talk in person either, so trying to "corner" him into a conversation is going to do nothing annoy him more.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
it was a nasty breakup :(. i can't believe 7 months later i cannot stop thinking about him though. i know i have no chance with him romantically, but i would love to be his friend (though i have a slim chance of that too).

should i just wait and hope that he calls me someday? i know it's the most sensible option but this is making me so depressed.

p.s. i frequent the car subforum more and i gotta say, i like your 4 wheeled taste heh.

Legham

HSC
Leave him alone. He doesn't want anything to do with you, so get over it yourself. Problem solved

HSC
you already know its a bad idea or you wouldnt be posting on here trying to get affirmation it could possibly be the rihgt thing to do

ive been both sides of breaking up (been dumped brutally where ive been cut up for months; and also broken up with people and left them heaps cut up; albeit i didnt mean to but u cnat help people getting hurt in situations like that)........happens to everyone; youll get over it eventually. dont rock up at his door; youll just look like a psycho. id be pissed if one of my exes did that to me. massive violation

go seek a doctor for your depression - speaking from perosnal experience. it helps

good luck

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
jumb said:
only if it ended in sex
This is true, offering to have sex with him will probably be more successful than asking to talk.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
^ lol, i wish. i actually thought of that as plan b though. i think it's best that i don't go over there, no matter how much i'm gagging to...

the depression is the worse problem anyway. i've seen a doctor for it in the past, and it's probably time to go back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)