Would you... (1 Viewer)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
gouge.away said:
*i've been missin' your strawberry kisses...nothing's as sweet, the taste still drives me crazy*

actually in this thread it would be a 'rainbow kiss'

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
done it. its nothing weird. its actually pretty hyper sensitive.
though, anal is always the prefered option when its heavy, but being on the pill, thats not often.

i actually have a friend who digs going down on his fiance when shes on the rag. likes all the bodilly fluids and feeling all wet and intimate.
told me about biting into a blood clot thing once, i was like '..ugh'.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
settle*precious said:
I think its pretty common... ovulation and such.. you body is like "QUICK! BABY MAKING TIME! DO ME!"
actually, you ovulate like 12 days before your period starts or something, that's when you're the most fertile.

shark week is when you're the least fertile, because there's little to no chance of getting pregnant then.

i dont think i'd ever put a man through oral sex on my bloods, but PIV intercourse is perfectly fine.

DFC

HSC
metalheaven said:
i smell a necrophiliac...
Oh, I'm not into dead parties, just blood-covered ones. After all, your blood is cold when you are dead.

sca

HSC
No. And I don't understand how some of the guys here could keep it up while soaked in blood straight from their woman's womb? Clots and all... uhrg.

5 days isn't that long a long time to wait for secks if you're getting it regularly.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
sca said:
No. And I don't understand how some of the guys here could keep it up while soaked in blood straight from their woman's womb? Clots and all... uhrg.

5 days isn't that long a long time to wait for secks if you're getting it regularly.
Don't do it when it's heavy then? Or just do it in the shower, easy.

sca

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Don't do it when it's heavy then? Or just do it in the shower, easy.
I tampon when taking a shower as it is, not a fan of letting it spread. And even if it's light it's still there.

I suppose if you're willing to ignore what you can't see, go for your life. But s'not for me.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
sca said:
I tampon when taking a shower as it is, not a fan of letting it spread. And even if it's light it's still there.

I suppose if you're willing to ignore what you can't see, go for your life. But s'not for me.
That's probably not great for you, after all how are you keeping it clean if you are keeping it plugged while in the shower?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
melsc said:
That's probably not great for you, after all how are you keeping it clean if you are keeping it plugged while in the shower?
Oh, thank god, I was thinking I was weird for a sec there, I was wondering that too.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
sca said:

Well it would depend on how willing each party is depending on the heaviness, I presume most people, like myself have discussed this with their partner and found the line. Most probably don't do it when its uber heavy.

If you are in a mature relationship, its not a big deal particuarly if you discuss it to find out how comfortable each partner is. Besides, is it any more gross than other bodily fluids?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Female friend of mine had just started on the pill and was having ficky fick with her boyfriend all the time. But the pill was screwing around with her menstrual timetable, so on one occassion she apparently had her period during the act with her boyfriend. The boyfriend didn't realise for a while, but was then curious why there was blood on his dick without any pain. When they eventually realised what had happened, he fucking freaked out and ran off to the shower, screaming "IT'S ON MY DICK, IT'S ON MY DICK!!".
Funnily enough, they're still going out. Although i think they use condoms, rather than the pill now.
In a vaguely related story, the boyfriend's dog keeps eating his discarded and used condoms. They don't know what to do about it.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
^ probably not mature enough to have sex. First of all you are supposed to wait till your body settles down on the pill before you have sex, two whats the difference between a bit of blood from menstration as opposed to the first sexy-time bleeding and are they just throwing used condoms on the floor?

boris

Banned
HSC
oh man. im a little dizzy after reading that shit. dont liek blood. person blood. you're all pretty sick eh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)