WoW Expansion (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I don't understand.
Say you don't buy it, you just stay at 60 and can't enter new instances etc or what?

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
yup if you dont get the expansion then you cant get past lvl 60 or go into those areas etc

to those who play WoW is it really worth the money??

dont suppose there's a good free server operating somewhere? ;)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
WoW was a very thrilling game but after playing it and getting to lvl 60 and seeing what a big waste of time it was in retrospect, I am in no way tempted to reactivate my account and get an expansion.

I'll sell u my account if u want, its got a lvl 60 tauren druid, lvl 40 undead mage and sub 20 every other class. haha this sounds so geeky. THe druid has maxxed out leatherworking/skinning (mastered in tribal) and every pattern in the game. THe mage has maxxed out enchanting.tailoring and every enchant/pattern in the game. My mage had alright equip but i only really used it for enchanting. THe druid has all the best equip in the game for a druid and like 10000 gold.

And wat have i acheived...hahaha nothing

have fun playing :)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
gordo said:
WoW was a very thrilling game but after playing it and getting to lvl 60 and seeing what a big waste of time it was in retrospect, I am in no way tempted to reactivate my account and get an expansion.

I'll sell u my account if u want, its got a lvl 60 tauren druid, lvl 40 undead mage and sub 20 every other class. haha this sounds so geeky. THe druid has maxxed out leatherworking/skinning (mastered in tribal) and every pattern in the game. THe mage has maxxed out enchanting.tailoring and every enchant/pattern in the game. My mage had alright equip but i only really used it for enchanting. THe druid has all the best equip in the game for a druid and like 10000 gold.

How about you just give it to me :p
It seems just a waste just sitting there!

@im an idiot: yes it's worth it when you play with people you know.

yabby

HSC
gordo said:

http://pc.gamespy.com/articles/599/599411p1.html

Last edited:

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
im an idiot said:
is getting to lvl 60 easy?
Having a consistent quest partner is pretty helpful; however it does take a while to reach 60. Naturally that depends on how much you play.

I’ll be getting this game I think. It took me to long to get my rogue up to a good standard and become competitive for it to just get smashed by level 70s. it'll be interesting to see what the new alliance race is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)