• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wow its got iceskating... and stuff... (1 Viewer)

Sasky

HSC
no, unfortunately, no.....

Have to wait for next pay - damn shopping, damn being a girl , but I'm going on Thursdaies..

Sasky

HSC
ki hee dee hee kii hee :lol:

I went today!!! Yippee... I only got one blister - on my ankle - I've NEVER got one there before!

alien

HSC
hehe i love ice skating and i go to macquarie. my friends and i get all tricky and cut each other off, but one time i stacked it and someone skated over my fingers so now i have these scars

Sasky

HSC
ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

ow ow ow ow ow ow

ow ow ow ow

ow ow

ow

I always clench my fists when I fall, so they never run over ur fingers.

alien

HSC
lol hehe it didn't hurt cos the ice was so cold and my hands were so cold... until i tried to drive home :(

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
alien said:
hehe i love ice skating and i go to macquarie. my friends and i get all tricky and cut each other off, but one time i stacked it and someone skated over my fingers so now i have these scars

ouch! but kewl....like u can show off ur scars huh ^^
but ouch!

clenching fists wen falling...tthats like tyrn to bring ur fingers or sumfin....and newflash! if u break ur finger, its gonna flop out anyway and then sum1s gonna skate over it and den its like double ouch!

ye! wen i stack it at high speeds my palms go numb coz its like the ice kinda sands off the surface of the skin....and u have this numb, cold burning sensation....
which is why if i fall..im usually sliding on my palms and then i realise oh no this is bad, so i roll over and slide on legs etc....but then 1/2 ur body gets wet..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)