Wow sydney uni is above Yale and Upenn and princeton uni for ACCOUNTING (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
It's to be expected. A group of universities can't be at the very top in everything. I think the more surprising facts from that list is that another university in the UK topped Oxbridge and that MIT are up so high.

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
So you guys are lucky if you go to USYD you can brag my uni is in the top 10 in the world for accounting or finance. XD

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I don't think you want to be sleeping with the women impressed by that.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
One of the few things that I learnt in accounting is that accountants don't get laid.

(The lecturer honestly made a lot of jokes along those lines)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
One of the few things that I learnt in accounting is that accountants don't get laid.

wtf... thats bullshit..

what has a job have anything to do with your personality/looks/ etc...

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Most universities at the top aren't there for everything - even MIT has some lower ranking subjects. The ones that are consistently at the top for most/all subjects is Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC

Please tell me there is a Jonathon Tyler fan club on FB hahaha. He was the best :p

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
rankings mean shit tbh. for some reason UNSW bumped up from 30ish to 12th for law. some uni's are just smarter at gaming the system

HSC
does that mean you have a good chance of getting a job in the american firms (top ones) since you went to usyd or melbourne? srs q

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)