wow..whos nervous? (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
What's everyone obsession with USYD and UNSW here? I prob don't get it because I don't live in Syd- but shouldn't you be more concerned about getting the course you want and not worrying about the uni?

And if you can't get into the course straight off the bat, there are always transfers etc.
because everything else is shit

determine

Premium Member
HSC
As l ong as you did your best, you should be happy with your result! And if you don't get the result you want, remember that there are always alternative pathways to get into the course of your dreams, even if it means starting off in a course that may not be your first preference, persevering with it and then transferring into your course at a later date. don't lose hope - persistence is the key! and if you really want the course, you'll do what you have to do to get there! best of luck! :)

HSC
everyone on here is a nerd.
I'd be happy with anything over 90+, although i need 99.95 to get in my course. My parents aren't typical Asian parents, if i fail, they're proud that i did my best and they'll offer to buy me into uni (it's a lot of cashola but oh well).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)