wrestling (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
nah i dont, but a few girls in my group r like FULL CRAZY BOUT IT...

its crazy...

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
yeah I like watching WWE,

/me drools over Stacy and Trish..........

Favourite wrestlers would have to be Kane and Shaun Michaels......

friendoflive86

i luv pro-wrestlin - i always watch WWE but im startin to think that NWA is a bit better - i luv crazy luchadore shit - so its good - me and my friends do our own wrestlin - check out our Amateur Wrestling website at www.geocities.com/amwres

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
lol wrestlin freak, dats me, look at my nick, lol girls dats into wrestling, lol sounds good but lol it did be weird if they were goin to one of the shows with me and full on screaming lol....go all us wrestling fans

BurnInHell

wrestling is the bomb dun knock it. or ill choke slam u to hell. mwahahahaha. kane is the craziest muthaf*ckin heel since the undertaker in the 80s. good idea by the WWE writing team to finally unmask kane. the guys a freakin monster!

Huss

HSC
N/A
The rock has to be THE best wrestler alive today...the legend..no doubt about it

better than HHH...i think they stuffed kanes character by taking his mask off..i mean lok at kane bak in the wwf days...he was invincible. i think it would have been better to bring bak that kane rather than this monster :)

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
yeah its fake..an it looks gay when they do those really fake punches and slaps n stuff but when u think about it they do some pretty crazy moves...they stuff they do would still hurt...and it looks pretty mad

Huss

HSC
N/A
its sports ENTERTAINMENT...come on guys...btw it is all planned out b4 the show..but hell man its still good to watch

Dumbarse

evolution sux
kane sux
molly holly sux
christian sux
test sux
wrestling rules!

no way, WWE is way better than TNA
TNA has better wrestling but WWE is much more entertaning and overall it kicks ass,

i'd like to see the ppl from raw take on the ppl from smackdown,

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Dumbarse, I c you hate everyone who always cop a lot of shit from the fans............

Now would anyone like to tell me how did HBK lose the match to Randy Orton @ Unforgiven?

Huss

HSC
N/A
man that guy is crazy, like a stunt man or something...no fear. mayb coz his balls were cooked :p

Huss

HSC
N/A
it was unexpected for trips to turn his bak on shaun so i dunno, guess ratings were down and he wanted to come bak

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
lol go shawn michaels, the heartbreaker is just not wat his use to be, its all good dat his christian now and he dont screew ppl, but i loved his pre-madonna persona

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)