Writing Booklets Were Too Small (1 Viewer)

155the1st

HSC
During the Ext 2 test, I had to put my hand up to get an extra booklet for every question except 15 and some of my class got an extra booklet for every question. We were shredding through so many extra writing booklets I got worried the invigilators were gonna run out and some of us wouldn't be able to finish the test.
I've got to wonder why they didn't just make the booklets longer so we wouldn't be wasting time writing the question number and whatnot on the front 5-6 times.
Did anyone else see this at their testing center?
Has NESA/BOSTES always been so stingy with Ext 2 writing booklets? More importantly, does this also happen for Ext 1?

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Ikr. Also kinda hated having to write in a separate booklet each question cause when I wanted to go through and check for mistakes it was such a chore.

triviajeon

HSC
During the Ext 2 test, I had to put my hand up to get an extra booklet for every question except 15 and some of my class got an extra booklet for every question. We were shredding through so many extra writing booklets I got worried the invigilators were gonna run out and some of us wouldn't be able to finish the test.
I've got to wonder why they didn't just make the booklets longer so we wouldn't be wasting time writing the question number and whatnot on the front 5-6 times.
Has NESA/BOSTES always been so stingy with Ext 2 writing booklets? More importantly, does this also happen for Ext 1?
Same!!! In the first 20 minutes, I could already sense myself needing an extra booklet so when I put my hand up (put it early cause they walk slow) the supervisor was still going around taking note of our student numbers and didn't notice me, and it was honestly just sad and way too long of a process... overall, I had 10 extra booklets :confused2:

I saw for 2U they have working out space directly under their question? Maybe that's the same for 3U? Either way, I personally know I always need extra writing space so that's gonna still be a trek.

Also, HSC question booklets being stapled together is so annoying haha for English I remember I had to lowkey aggressively rip it apart during reading time without making too much noise hahaha

Siwel

HSC
Same!!! In the first 20 minutes, I could already sense myself needing an extra booklet so when I put my hand up (put it early cause they walk slow) the supervisor was still going around taking note of our student numbers and didn't notice me, and it was honestly just sad and way too long of a process... overall, I had 10 extra booklets :confused2:

I saw for 2U they have working out space directly under their question? Maybe that's the same for 3U? Either way, I personally know I always need extra writing space so that's gonna still be a trek.

Also, HSC question booklets being stapled together is so annoying haha for English I remember I had to lowkey aggressively rip it apart during reading time without making too much noise hahaha
nah x1 is booklets to i believe, ngl had like 20 extra at the end

icycledough

HSC
It's been like this for a while, I believe (not sure how long though). It can definitely get very tedious having all the extra booklets, as you will have to essentially put them on the floor to give you space for the question booklet and writing booklet. I think with myself, apart from question 11, every other question, I had to get a MINIMUM of 1 extra booklet (some required 2 extra booklets). I think some schools are lenient and will allow you to fill out the information for the extra booklets at the end though (hopefully invigilators can understand it can take a few minutes to fill out all the details, which can essentially make a big difference in the end).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)