WTF! Can't apply on UAC!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I just tried to log into the UAC to submit my preferences..and it says this

Applicant services is currently not available

It will be re-activated on the 1st October 2005.

This function is free of charge.

WHAT THE FUCK!!

I hope this means that I can still log in tommorow...I don't want to have to pay a $92 late fee....I shouldnt have to...

HSC
My mum went in today to hand in my UAC form and they told her that it had been extended till october, now im not sure if thats true, she just handed it in because I was worried the post would take too long and they'd charge me a fee ... so I'd ring if I was you

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
einsteinthe2nd said:
Its too late to ring...they close at 4.30pm and aren't open on weekends...
Send an e-mail? If worst comes to worst at least you have something showing that you tried to log in. Take screen shots. Try tomorrow.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah you gotta use APPLY-BY WEB (Link is on the top right of the UAC undergraduate site)

You are trying to use the Applicant services, which is for editing already submitted aplications

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
This is why my careers advisor pushed us to get them in early, its probably down because so many people are leaving it till the last minute?

I tried to change my preferences ( just to see if it would work) and got the same message, perhaps its down. You could always try again later :)

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
Anybody who didn't do it before the last day is pretty stupid.

You get what you deserve if u haven't done it yet and are trying to tonight

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
It wasnt a nice way to say it but you guys did have ages to do it, but i'm sure it will all work out, my careers advisor said, even if u have one course on there u can always add others later (unless they are the ones that have ealry cut off dates like one of mine)

I do hope though that it all works out, I think they just had heaps of people logging on so they diabled it until 2moz and extended the deadline??? I

Last edited:

NICK__

HSC
i did it like 5 mins ago, and it worked perfectly...not slow or anything...just try it again

NICK__

HSC
melsc said:
I think its applicants services that is down? I wanted to show my friend how to change hers and neither of us could get through
i just clicked on the "Apply-by-web" and then "Begin" (or something like that) and this page popped up n i answered it's questions n it was all done...yeah, u might not be able to change preferences or something, but we've got months to do that...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well if you havent applied now, its a $92 fee. You cant apply between 12am -7.30am.

HSC
I realised my mistake...I was trying to click Applicant Services....not Apply-By-Web...its all good I got my preferences in :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)