Wtf????? (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Rax said:
Well, I wasnt expecting much......but man....MAN

That is so rigged, for some reason my brain started dieing on itself.
I was doing past papers heaps in the last few weeks, all the HSC's since 95, other school past papers.
And...I do believe that I went worse in todays exam then than all the others.

I am so angry, I dont even know why I coudnt do some of the most straightforward questions ever.

Its especially crap because Ext I is my best subject, and at the moment I am probably going to go worse in in that the rest (well bar english and RE).

Bloody hell, so angry....DAMNIT......

So if Anyone else wants to vent some emotions just bust it in here.

And to note I am usually a more than capable student......but for some reason today just wasnt my day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Calm down mate, it's over. You can't do anything do change it now. Concentrate on the rest of your exams if you have any to go. :)

arkanisw

HSC
Rax said:
Well, I wasnt expecting much......but man....MAN

That is so rigged, for some reason my brain started dieing on itself.
I was doing past papers heaps in the last few weeks, all the HSC's since 95, other school past papers.
And...I do believe that I went worse in todays exam then than all the others.

I am so angry, I dont even know why I coudnt do some of the most straightforward questions ever.

Its especially crap because Ext I is my best subject, and at the moment I am probably going to go worse in in that the rest (well bar english and RE).

Bloody hell, so angry....DAMNIT......

So if Anyone else wants to vent some emotions just bust it in here.

And to note I am usually a more than capable student......but for some reason today just wasnt my day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yah, happened to me before in my math exam, just went mind blank

to make sure that never happens again, i pick the worst possible time to practice my pastpapers: wen i am sick, 5am in the morning, noisy room, sleepy, etc

so that even in the worst possible time i can still keep my standards

i even had a 3 min timer on my watch, in case i get nervous and mind blank, i will turn on the timer and sleep for 3 min to calm down..

mind blank is math's worst enemy

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Riviet said:
Calm down mate, it's over. You can't do anything do change it now. Concentrate on the rest of your exams if you have any to go. :)

Yeah I am starting to calm a bit more, but the main problem is that was pretty much my last exam. I have I unit RE next Thursday and I aint doing max study on that.

Well I am glad everyone has been able to express there emotions in this thread.........And I guess it is time to concede defeat as there is nothing we can do about it anymore.

lol, to note after the exam, one of the other students in my class was asking me if I wanted to help him break into the hall and do some "additions" to his answers......he ofcourse was joking, but it just goes to show there is always one person a little bit more messed up then you out there

I hope everyone gets the marks they need

Good Luck in the rest of your exams

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Marzmarzmarz said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

If you don't want me to lie and pretend that I've actually proved those stupid results, don't make the questions so hard.

For the record, did everyone else just put this=that whenever they got stuck, even though they knew they were nowhere near?
LOL!!!!!!!!!! YEAH I DID!

AHAHAH like that question 5 rates thing.. it took me so long, i got nowhere, so i concluded, AND THEREFORE, WATER IS FLOWING OUT AT 3.5 meters per second..
or whatever the question was, i forgot...

hey who HATES it when you wake up and for some fucking weird reason and realise that you did some stupid mistake in question 3 or that you could actually do some other question u didnt try?!?!? this sucks... maths tests tend to get stuck in my head for a while.... especially when i dont do as good as I like. This one better stop haunting me soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)