Wtf? (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
no. i definatly wouldnt of done it
i still dont see what he would have acheived by getting a witness of the tree falling.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Maybe his insurance company required witnesses? I don't know. I don't own a car. :D

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
poloktim said:
That wouldn't be too hard, either.

He could get a friend to log in for him, get the username of everyone in the uni in a text file, download it (or email it) to another email account.

However, a ban like that shows us exactly how understanding our friends in ITS are. =\
I was banned for accidentally mass pinging from banshee for 3 whole days non-stop.

ITS was very understanding.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
I was banned for accidentally mass pinging from banshee for 3 whole days non-stop.

ITS was very understanding.
Maybe the keyword there was accidentally?

It's obvious this bloke didn't accidentally cat and cut the network passwd file, use mailx on it, and send email out to the university. I think the fact the mail reached Moss Vale, Bateman's Bay, Bega, Shoalhaven, Loftus, Sydney, Singapore and Dubai was an accident, but Wollongong wasn't.

Oh well. I agree with ogmzergrush. He should just pike uni this semester and take an long summer break.

adsta

HSC
gmraso said:
So you guys know this bloke?
Nah, I don't know him personally. I only found out through the lecturer who showed us how to do it.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Also, from what I was told by this bloke, the twelve week banning is only a rumour.

Ninga

HSC
I heard the dude was a bit of a slacker in uni. Allegedly he has a lot of fails on his academic transcript.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
gmraso said:
Lol he's trying to prove his fails don't mean anything cause he can mass email everyone like a fool. (If he pass the subjects can he get rid of the fails off his transcript?)
They should ban the lecturer who showed everyone how to do it.
yes, saffiotii is indeed a devious lecturer

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Ninga said:
I heard the dude was a bit of a slacker in uni. Allegedly he has a lot of fails on his academic transcript.
Where did you hear that from? Or did you just pull it from your arse? :p

Ninga

HSC
poloktim said:
Where did you hear that from? Or did you just pull it from your arse? :p
Timothy, Timothy, Timothy. Im old. I don't make stuff up anymore. Those days are beyond me.

In answer to your question - I have some friends who are able to look up student records. They got the emails as well, and were curious about the guy and looked him up. If memory serves me correct, they told me that the guy pretty much failed all the subjects he ever took, bar a few i think. But obviously he was smart enough to email every single Uni email inbox. So thats got to count for something.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Ninga said:
Timothy, Timothy, Timothy. Im old. I don't make stuff up anymore. Those days are beyond me.

In answer to your question - I have some friends who are able to look up student records. They got the emails as well, and were curious about the guy and looked him up. If memory serves me correct, they told me that the guy pretty much failed all the subjects he ever took, bar a few i think. But obviously he was smart enough to email every single Uni email inbox. So thats got to count for something.
uhh... please don't reveal any more student records :)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Ninga said:

He doesn't strike me as the kind of person who failed everything. Considering he's a 2004 student and was in my second year CompSc subjects last semester. CSCI114/103/124 were passed, at least.

But yeah, don't reveal student records. They're boring. The juicy stuff is on staff. :>

santaslayer

HSC
Well, they aren't specific records, and the keyword is 'heard'.

...So let's keep going. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)