Wud u wait? (1 Viewer)

テリー

HSC
Right now im in this realie awful situation:

Im obsessed with this girl, whos pretty decent
BUT, she had been going out with this other guy for a while and a few weeks ago they had a fight.. this few days i've got no idea wat shes gona do nd she wudnt tell me wat theyr like atm... (she knos that i like her alot) and i've no idea how much she likes me but i can tell its more then just friends

So shud i wait or wat?
wud u wait?

davin

HSC
N/A
i'd wait. if she knows... then its in her court. you try to force it, she'll either feel you're being oppertunistic, or she'll just use you as a rebounc

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
sounds like a bitch

she's using your obsession to keep you around her so she can use you as a rebound if she dumps her boyfriend. and if she doesnt dump her boyfriend then she'll probably just keep leading you on until she does. then you're the rebound. then you get cast aside.

ditch her now

Pace_T

HSC
Tulipa said:
sounds like a bitch

she's using your obsession to keep you around her so she can use you as a rebound if she dumps her boyfriend. and if she doesnt dump her boyfriend then she'll probably just keep leading you on until she does. then you're the rebound. then you get cast aside.

ditch her now
yeah
sounds no good

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
i took it to mean pretty decent looking.

however any guy who is obsessed by a girl will probably get fucked over in that scenario.

it's what teenage girls do best. manipulate to get whatever they want.

then again i'm generalising. so meh.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Make her wait.

If she does dump the guy, and comes to you... make her wait for a period of time; at the end of which, she can either reaffirm her interest in you or leave you alone.

That way, you can (hopefully) screen out any rebounding.

katy-g

HSC
i'd keep your options open. i'd remind her of ur feelings but dont just soley devote urself to this girl. plently other fish in the sea.

Darkening

HSC
I think everyone has been in a rebound relationship... its the way of life.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
I've been in the exact same situation. WAIT IT OUT.

テリー

HSC
Tulipa said:
sounds like a bitch

ditch her now
LOL, i think i kno her better then that.. da thing is i cant help but like her and one side of mes telling me 2 wait da other sides telling me 2 do something about it... + i dun like making some1 choose between 2ppl

y? bcoz
last time some1 made me choose nd i picked my ex's hatred over my good friend who now im not talking 2 bcoz he set me nd my ex up (hes good friends with both of us) nd when we broke up, he made me choose between me making my ex hate me nd his friendship (obviously he thought it was gona work, - ive no regrets)

jest

HSC
remind her of your feelings for her and tell her you'll be there for her but only as a friend. if she truly does like you, she wouldn't use you as a rebound and you shouldn't let her despite how much you want her. just wait 'til you're both ready and she's completely over her boyfriend

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
If she knows you like her, you're screwed anyway. Go chase after someone else in the meantime and she'll come running for you.
jest said:
remind her of your feelings for her and tell her you'll be there for her but only as a friend. if she truly does like you, she wouldn't use you as a rebound and you shouldn't let her despite how much you want her. just wait 'til you're both ready and she's completely over her boyfriend
Only a woman could possibly be so naive about their own psyche.

Last edited:

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
why am i the only one discouraging this guy from chasing a girl that's clearly seeing someone (they had a fight, who cares) and who he openly states he is 'obsessed with'
Because the rest of us like popcorn. :D

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
why am i the only one discouraging this guy from chasing a girl who's clearly already seeing someone (they had a fight, who cares) and who he openly states he is 'obsessed with'
nope :) i think he should just ditch her now

but then again

if he "thinks he knows her better" then hopefully he does.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
why am i the only one discouraging this guy from chasing a girl who's clearly already seeing someone (they had a fight, who cares) and who he openly states he is 'obsessed with'
Because he wants her. It's better that he figure out now ways to get what he wants rather than failing now and doing so for the rest of his life. Ergo, finding someone else to chase and making the object of his desires jealous.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
i suggest u wait mate...no point in trying to pursue her when you dont even know her true position on you....bein through the same scenario before and it fucked me up big time....it took me a year to realise that there's no god damn way im gonna get her...i was a fool in the first place but hey don't be like a chicken with its head cut off running

macka18au

HSC
k, i was in this position for a bit about 6 months ago, i got fucked over real good by the chick. id say leave her alone, yes it hurts to do, but if u do it then she can then make a decision that may not get u or her hurt.
but by the same token if u really like this girl then u should not be to far away.let her make the choice to involve u though, dun push the point too far, as that would just wreak ur relationship as friends as well.

but ultimatly its ur choice
have fun with the choice, either way, be prepaired to get a bit of rough n tough from her current BF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)