Wusa (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
huh?

i thought it changed to something else? ie. no longer a burger joint.

i eat at makinnon cause cheaper.
I eat at the unibar because it serves alcohol with it.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I eat at Mackinnon cos all my classes are up that end and Im too lazy to walk down :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ms 12 said:
I eat at Mackinnon cos all my classes are up that end and Im too lazy to walk down :p
I spent 42 hours last week at uni. 7 of those were in lectures/seminars/tutorials. The rest were at the bar... I'm not sure what that says about me as a person or me and my committment to a tertiary education.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Raiks said:
I spent 42 hours last week at uni. 7 of those were in lectures/seminars/tutorials. The rest were at the bar... I'm not sure what that says about me as a person or me and my committment to a tertiary education.
I spent 16 hours at uni last week. 14 of them in lectures/tutorials and 2 unfortunate gaps that I am really really sick of. I am only at uni when absolutely necessary, well actually more than that cause I don't have to go to lectures but I do.

Last edited:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Raiks said:

It says you have a rather strong attachment to the unibar and will end up depressed and withdrawn when you leave UOW hehe

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ms 12 said:
It says you have a rather strong attachment to the unibar and will end up depressed and withdrawn when you leave UOW hehe
I'll accept that. But for the remaining years I spend there, it'll be wonderful :D

Plus, there's always postgrad.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I can't go and drink at the unibar cause I have to drive home. I can only ever drink if I am walking distance from home or if I have someone giving me a lift. It takes too long for me to get home by train for it to be worth drinking down at wollongong.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I can't go and drink at the unibar cause I have to drive home. I can only ever drink if I am walking distance from home or if I have someone giving me a lift. It takes too long for me to get home by train for it to be worth drinking down at wollongong.
That really is unfortunate. It used to be the same with me, but I found understanding friends, who happened to live within stumbling distance, who also shared my interest in utilising the unibar.

Gomer

HSC
I eat at the uni bar usually. Go the wedges, sour cream and sweet chili sauce! :)

Oh and also the beer. ;)

-- Gomer

pogiangel

HSC
Gomer said:
I eat at the uni bar usually. Go the wedges, sour cream and sweet chili sauce! :)

Oh and also the beer. ;)

-- Gomer
Cup of chips and gravy for me :)

No alcohol during the day ... else I'd have to train it home. *shudders*

HSC
N/A
Gomer said:

Oh and also the beer. ;)

-- Gomer
Oooh... Wedges with sweet chili are great although I usually just stick with the plate of chips. Wedges are more just a 'i wouldn't mind something different' alternative.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Ice Queen Wendy said:
You would say that wouldn't you. The most I've seen you eat is a small bucket of chips and bottled water....
EVEN THE WATER TASTES BAD!

Ninga

HSC
Chips with gravy, cheese, chicken salt and pepper. U guys should try it sometime :)

Gomer

HSC
Ninga said:
Chips with gravy, cheese, chicken salt and pepper. U guys should try it sometime :)
Oh oh oh... Sounds like a plan. *rubs goatie*

The best thing about living at Campus East is that you can get drunk, then not have to worry about driving home. There is a bus every hour. ^_^

-- Gomer

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I fucking hate the zero alcohol limit. My driving ability would not be effected after only a couple of beers. (I don't care that there is science saying my driving ability would be effected, I know my alcohol tolerance and a couple beers would probably not even register with me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)