X- Men 3 (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Like seriously, they even had Jubilee in the movie. Jubilation Lee IS NOT A BAD GUY, SHE'S AN X-MAN! Moreover she doesn't even have a friggin' useful power.

Apocalypse & Gambit ftw.
Benny_ said:
Sucks to be Jean Grey, dead twice in 2 movies.
She was never dead at the end of 2. Even a mental retard could see that phoenix was going to make an appearance in X3. [Did you see the flame under the water, she was mighty pissed]

Generator

HSC
N/A
KeypadSDM said:
Like seriously, they even had Jubilee in the movie. Jubilation Lee IS NOT A BAD GUY, SHE'S AN X-MAN! Moreover she doesn't even have a friggin' useful power.
She was a student at the school (as was the case in the first two movies).

A good comic-book movie.

It's a shame that the comics went off the rails - I'm glad that I walked away from the series on what could now be called a high note (Operation: Zero Tolerance).

Last edited:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Uh, was anyone else expecting the ending to be completely different?

When Jean Grey started going power-crazy at the end, why didn't they just walk that anti-mutant kid up to her to make her all human again?

Then she could have adopted the child and no-one would have died and they could all have lived happily ever after...

I was totally expecting that to happen.

Weird.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Lazarus said:

When Jean Grey started going power-crazy at the end, why didn't they just walk that anti-mutant kid up to her to make her all human again?

Then she could have adopted the child and no-one would have died and they could all have lived happily ever after...

Weird.

because she would have killed him from a distance...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Lazarus said:

Weird.
I thought exactly that, but shrugged and thought of jean being a class 5 and him probably being shit.

Oh. And everyone that stayed back when I saw it, laughed because it was a 3 second scene. All this hullabaloo about staying back.

Cute concept though.

I enjoyed the movie very much.

And mystique?

*drools*

Institution

HSC
theone123 said:
can't agree enough...

X4 here we come!
sorry to burst the happy buble but there wont be a 4th Xmen there will be tow spin offs if you didnt read the further posts and i am not sure about them being as good as the xmen movies so far.
and if you check IMDB, which get all the info on post production you will see that they arent planning anything bar the Wolverine movie and the past story on Charles and Eric.
Sad but true and damnit they are horrible

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)