Xbox 360 (1 Viewer)

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Nice sexy design :D and acceptable 20gigs of secondary storage
Are there any improvements in video memory and/or processing power?

tempco

HSC
translation of the article taken from whirlpool:

here is the detailed list I sent in that says a lot of the same stuff we already know

First info for you guys:
*It will be released in europe 7 days after USA
*December release in Japan
*Its released in less than six months
*Release games: Perfect Dark Zero, PGR3 and Kameo

More to come. I got the final specs, but I Dont know if its OK to post it here? The magazine is out so.

Oh you guys... the controllers look PERFECT! And so does the console!

**EDIT**
More info:
*10-16 game titles at the release. 40 games after half a year.
*The Xbox Silver thingy is correct, it will be there, and free.
*You will be able to transfer stuff from an ipod.
*You will see TV thru your Xbox.
*It can stand up and lie down.
*When you watch DVD, some stuff in the console will automaticly shut down - so its more quiet.
*You load the batteries on the controllers up via USB-cable on Xbox. You can also use simple batteries.
*The round thingy on the controller = "The ring of light". Its actually a screen, which says if there are any updates on Xbox Live. Downl. content and such. It also says which controllers there are in your hands, which number.
*Rallisport Challenge 3 will be on Xbox 360.
*The Darkness from swedish Starbreeze (Riddick).
*Peter Moore confirms Halo 3. Release this year.

I'll wrote Ghost Recon 3-info soon. Now I'll write down Peter Moore and J Allard interview.

Allard says:
*There will be face plates, to change. There will be one in colfiber (+spelling).
*By preventing piracy they will push more and more on Xbox Live.

Peter Moore says:
(strange) *THIS time we will have more than 1 million users. Does that mean that there wont be any transfer of the Xbox 1 users? Or that there wasnt over 1 million on Xbox 1?
*Nothing new about Square, nothing to be announced @ E3. But he will be surprised if there are NO Square-game on Xbox 360.

Going for Ghost Recon 3 now. There is alot of info, and I posted the most important over. I RESERVE myself for missunderstandings, cause I'm not THAT good in danish. Just ask me and I will tell you more about it.

Ghost Recon 3:
Okey, first of all. THIS ONE LOOKS HOT. Hot. HOT. HOT. GR 360 oh man you guys.

Oh man.

*Just some info about the story, bla bla. The PC-version is developed by the Deathrow-developers, so that the Red Storm Ent. cant concentrate on the Xb 360 and Xbox-version.

________

The looks:
*Xbox 360 looks just like the leaked pictures. Its not grey like on Our Colony, its white. But it can be changed.
*The controller seems to have 2 rear buttons and 2 triggers, not sure.
*A, B, C, Y, Back, Start.
*There is a picture of "Burning Sky". Seems like you can shut down the Xbox via the controller, by pushing "X" at that screen.
*The Xbox itself has wireless network thingy installed.
*Webcam in 1280-resolution.
*You can put pictures from a digital camera in it
*It supports, the machine:
16:9
720p
1080i
5.1 Dolby Digital
Custom Soundtracks of course
20 gb of harddrive, can be upgraded
Memory card, at least 64 mb
3 USB Ports
*Morrowind Oblivion will be released this year.
*About NBA 2k6, they saw a demo of it.
"Lebron James jumped up, and when he touched the grand all of the body shook. All the muscles moved realistic, EVERYTHING on the body.
*Nothing special about PGR3.
*Gears of War to be the best looking game, for a long long time.
*Dimitri, Peter Molyneux latest game, COULD be released on Xbox 360. Rumours.
*Call Of Duty 2 on Xbox 360, as we already knew.
*The Ghost Recon 3-article is actually wroten by this TXB-dude who went to Big Blue Box to play Fable. I am really really sorry I dont remember your name.

**THATS IT** I think
I'll read thru it again and see what I've missed. I'll try to answer your questions by reading this article.

Just some final stuff:
*Something Microsoft Vision will be on Xbox 360. You will see TV on your Xbox. AND at the same time Play DVDs AND surf on the internet. At the same time?!?! wtf?
While all this you can get invites to games, friend requests, mail. MS is hoping that 50% of the 360-owners will buy Live. Right now, ~8% uses it.
*In the middle of a game, by pushing a button you will get directly to the dashboard.

Oh, and finally and most important: J Allards game of the Xbox 360 is "Fisher Price Nuclear Plant".

Oh, and of course: Thousand thanks to the magnificant (+spelling) danish magazine Gamereactor which I took the info from. They rock, and so does Nexus1000. Mostly because he is pretty. And he has Britney as an avatar. In black hair.

**EDIT again*
The final specs, I guess its OK now cause some of it has already been posted without TXB-guys deleting:

CPU:
3 x IBM Power PC 3.2 ghz

Graphics:
Specially build ATI 500 mhz
10 mb of embedded RAM
512 mb GDDR3 RAM

Polygon capacity:
500 mill/sec

Shade capacity:
48 billions shaderoperations/sec

Harddrive: 20 gb, can be upgraded
12x Dual Layer DVD
Memory Card, 64 mb+

3 USB-ports, 1 back 2 front
2 some kind of ports, dont know what it means

Ethernet-port
Preparded for Wi-fi 802.11
Prepared for webcamera (1280 resolution)

DVD-laser:
DVD-video, DVD-rom, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-DA, CD-rom, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, Mp3 CD, JPEG Photo-CD

Streaming:
From Windows XP PC, pics and movies from digital camera which you then cand send via Xbox Live to others.

ALL, read ALL games support:
16:9, 720p, 1080i, 5.1 Dolby Digital, custom soundtracks.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
/me wait for OSX to be ported to Xbox :D

no more crappy mac mini
really?
i was considering getting one
what's wrong with them?

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
theone123 said:
expect it to be quite expensive, and games to be very costly.
The ACA report said the cost of the console once it is released will be $600, the same price that the 1st Xbox was once it was released. Of course after a year or so it will be a lot cheaper.

funz0

HSC
"Three symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz each".

I hardly believed it from the first of the leaked specifications. But how wrong I was, as microsoft revealed it on their video.

The technology is quite amazing, but considering Microsoft is pushing for a Christmas release date, that piece of hardware would be quite expensive.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Wireless contorollers? Good thing or bad thing? Discuss.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
depends on battery life.

i don't like how it is a proprietry format rather than bluetooth 2.0 or something

aaaman

Banned
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
depends on battery life.

i don't like how it is a proprietry format rather than bluetooth 2.0 or something

i think they would use radio waves or something, it would b too expensive. like my mouse it is wireless n da damn thing uses 2 AAA batteries a fortnight n these r da good 1s

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
aaaman said:
i think they would use radio waves or something, it would b too expensive. like my mouse it is wireless n da damn thing uses 2 AAA batteries a fortnight n these r da good 1s
lol, bluetooth is still radio waves :p

yes... i'm worried about battery life and environmentalists won't like the use of disposable batteries since there doesn't seem to be a charging station.

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
lol, bluetooth is still radio waves :p

yes... i'm worried about battery life and environmentalists won't like the use of disposable batteries since there doesn't seem to be a charging station.
Environmentalists AND economists, personally I hate using batteries in pretty much anything when I'm at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)