y do i cum out :( (1 Viewer)

y is that after every exam i studied hard for i come out so upset and weak. and unconfident
it is like this for me in every blooddy exam ive had
is it just me or do u guys feel the same
i mean i study heaps.. everyone comes out happy, and i come out more stressed then wen i went in
:(
:confused:

Last edited:

Christine

beige member
HSC
its unconfident and its probably just anxiety!

Don't stress about what you've done, look to the future instead!

good luck

ciao

kaseita

yea, don't fret!

everyone comes out happier, cause they're more happy to know that the exam is over, than how well they did (well, they may worry, but the happiness that they will never ever have to do any study for that subject, fills them with glee instead)

don't be so worried! if you don't get what you want, then just choose something else. but what's important is that your satisfied that you've done the best you can, and that you know you've done the best, despite how difficult the paper may have been.

if you weren't sure of the questions, or come out worried about whether you gave them what they want, then you worry too much. everyone else probably feels the same way.

bex

HSC
you come out of an exam because... if you didnt you would become old and smelly.. like the school hall

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
omg! :p

plz dont say cum....when its meant to come.. gez.. :grinshak:

r u m or f?? keke :D

well u come out upset n stressed..cos ur not confident wit da exam n ur not confident wit urself..n how u went in it..

but i mean like u said u've studied heaps.. so therefore u've done ur best in the exam..u've done everything u could.. :) so u shud b happy abt that..

anyhow..its ova..its done..u cant change it.. so no use stressin n feelin upset...jus enjoy the time off kekeke :gridnod: :gridnod:

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Maybe you're just worried about all the things you could have done better?

In which case, put it out of your mind and concentrate on the fact that it's over - look to your next exam and how well you can do in that :)

Throwing up is a good solution, if you feel physically sick. Or punching a wall if it's just worry. Sometimes just sleeping for a while helps. Get that stress out, it's taking years off your life!

Good luck, hope it looks better tomorrow. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)