Yay semester! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Pfft, Law students have nothing on wannabe TV presenters from the North Shore who look like they've got enough makeup to feed Africa

Go go media bitches from <insert north shore school here>
LOL

feedback from today:

MUS304 - Freaking hella OMG OMG OMG scariness. Will probably be a good course, but 'mock audition', 2 contrasting pieces, 1 hour recording session with only ONE run through as early as week 4?! *screams* Plus we have Darren Percival for tutor. And I had to sing first today (alone, in front of the rest of the class). And I've only just discovered I can sort of sing again without pain. My strength, range and stamina is completely shot still. So yeah, I'm terrified. I can kind of understand why the student numbers dropped from about 50 --> 20 from inter to advanced vocal studies now. This course is... hardcore.

ENGL335 - staff lineup has been completely overhauled from last year. I actually think I'll like this unit - plus, my friends are in the same tute class! Yay!

Awaiting DANC200 on thursday.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I've only had Constitutional yet, twas ok, no exam and two essays. Looking forward to International.

Property from the unit outline looks ick 100% weighting on the exam which consists of a case note, essay and problem question to be done in one day

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Hey guys,

I didnt know uni started this week, so ive already missed classes! Does anyone know if its free parking first week? How long have the lines been this week?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Ive got like a 19 hour gap on thursday cause tutes arent on. Asylum come keep me company lad!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Wheres the love? I havent been on these boards for like 6 years, and here you are, still icy cold!

antisheep

HSC
Only one lecture today... was alright but the guy for Math123 is so boring and repeats everything and writes weird stuff onto his notes... the subject looks pretty hard. Ran into about a thousand old friends of mine so I wasn't short of company which was nice =) Also had a chat to a girl i met at orientation (good to see that day came in handy for something)

O-Week stalls were awesome! Had a great time traipsing through. =)

ALLLICE

HSC
I'm not really enjoying uni thus far. I had lectures for hist 247 and hist 254 on monday and I'm considering withdrawing from one of them (more likely 247). Anyone here done anth 276 before? I'm thinking about doing that instead. I'll show up to the first lecture for it tomorrow and suss it out.

P.S. Is there actually still time to swap into another subject? Do I have until census date or some time soon??

maka

HSC
Yeah melsc...

I read that too. 100% final exam to be done overnight.

And due back at 10am. After a long night that may be a little hard.

What happned to the usual 5pm deadline.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
It's only a 3 day o-week this year! :eek:

So wait, who's left mac since last year? From this thread it seems that everyone who was threatening to leave are still at mac?

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

iambored said:
It's only a 3 day o-week this year! :eek:

So wait, who's left mac since last year? From this thread it seems that everyone who was threatening to leave are still at mac?
Who was threatening to leave?!

*shoots them in the back as they flee*

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
So whos up for a Sam Bar meeting this week? Perhaps Thursday night?

Yay or Nay?

(BOS meetup attempt No: 9090899809).

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
so, does anyone know about late enrolment =P
the site says there will be info from 25th february
but there isnt
lolz

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
A High Way Man said:
so, does anyone know about late enrolment =P
the site says there will be info from 25th february
but there isnt
lolz
I'm pretty sure enrolments over? Last Friday was the final day as far as i know.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
I'm not really enjoying uni thus far. I had lectures for hist 247 and hist 254 on monday and I'm considering withdrawing from one of them (more likely 247). Anyone here done anth 276 before? I'm thinking about doing that instead. I'll show up to the first lecture for it tomorrow and suss it out.

P.S. Is there actually still time to swap into another subject? Do I have until census date or some time soon??
http://www.reg.mq.edu.au/undergrad/current/currentstudents/cue.htm

Seems to be done online on estudent this year?

Otherwise, they usually have blue Change of Program forms at SES from what I remember, and its usually within the first week or two of semester starting. (Census date and withdrawals are much later, but changing units/enrolling into is much sooner).

HSC
N/A
Cyan_phoeniX said:
So whos up for a Sam Bar meeting this week? Perhaps Thursday night?

Yay or Nay?

(BOS meetup attempt No: 9090899809).
I'm so sure I have something on thursdays. Hmm. Pilates, which I haven't been able to go to for weeks. That thing I go to in a feeble attempt to keep my abdominal muscles awake. *looks down at tummy* :(

Excluding this friday, I could do fridays...?

HSC
N/A
A High Way Man said:
theres a late enrolmetn
I'm also pretty sure late enrollments finished 23rd? That's what info stall and Transition have been saying, anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)