Yay we have our own sub forum finally (1 Viewer)

ioniser

HSC
you boser mods about time you thought about us

afterall we did engineer the society

discuss

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
yes.. most definitely.

although most university forums already have an engineering sub-forum (eg. "Faculties of Engineering and Architecture"), so unless your university is not listed on this site this should be a good place.

bubu

i think its a great idea to put sci and eng together cause one is to theorise and the other is to mechanise, and i agree with wat anti-hyper said, but im guessing that it could also be a place where all the engineers and science people from all unis to cohort in issues that relate to sci and eng.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
dz said:
i think its a great idea to put sci and eng together cause one is to theorise and the other is to mechanise, and i agree with wat anti-hyper said, but im guessing that it could also be a place where all the engineers and science people from all unis to cohort in issues that relate to sci and eng.
Ah, you mean, talk about nerd-stuff?

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
dz said:
I agree with that. So much so I'm doing a combined Engineering + Science degree!

Engineers get so little credit for the work they do, we make the most awesomest shit and no one cares about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)