• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

year 10 music notes (1 Viewer)

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
Hello! I'm in Year 10 this year and I'm gonna be so screw because I have a crap music teacher this year. :cold:

It's my school certificate year and I'm worried sick that I may get a C for music and won't be able to continue onto year 11 and year 12.

Does anybody have any music notes willing to share?

thanks you

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
you don't need music notes. Just find some music theory books. Thats what I did last year.

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC
nerdsforever said:
Hello! I'm in Year 10 this year and I'm gonna be so screw because I have a crap music teacher this year. :cold:

It's my school certificate year and I'm worried sick that I may get a C for music and won't be able to continue onto year 11 and year 12.

Does anybody have any music notes willing to share?

thanks you
Firstly, the SC is NOTHING! It doesn't count towards anything and hypothetically speaking IF you did get a C for music it doesn't mean anything (well yes you didn't do so well obviously) but it doesnt mean you won't be able to continue on to Yr 11 and 12 thats just rubbish! lol
But yes! anyways, in regards to studying for music. I agree with foram you don't need notes. Just find some music books from your library which relate to your topic and for aural know your music concepts. Hope it helps!

bored of sc

HSC
Pitch - tonality, melody, harmony

Duration - beat, metre, tempo, rhythm, note-values, phrase-structure

Tone Colour - instruments, playing techniques, timbre

Texture - type, musical density, roles of instruments

Dynamics and Expressive Techniques - dynamics, expressive techniques, playing techniques

Structure - style/genre, sections ....

That's how I like to set out my answers for exam question - if I got an exam question on pitch - I would use tonality, melody and harmony as sub headings

if you need more detail, feel free to PM me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)