Year 11 2014 Chat :) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
What extracurricular do you guys all do? Are you going to continue them in your senior years?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
did robotics, mock trial and school rep baseball. All went good except we kind of failed super hard at robotics.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
want to continue with mock trial but school will only give opportunity to legal students.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
What extracurricular do you guys all do? Are you going to continue them in your senior years?
Public speaking, debating , magazine, netball team,G & T, Reachout Local Leaders and this year I'm also Peer Support Leader and grade Prefect. Hoping to continue with most of these though might drop some

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I'm doing my gold Duke of Ed, student council, athletic and swimming carnivals, student council, ski trip, leading my Christian lunchtime group, hoping to be school captain too.

Oh, and I'm being part of my school mission trip team where we are going to a Aboriginal community up near Cairns.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
^damn. Gold duke already!? My school only allows yr 11's and 12's :(

moni5281

HSC
O.O everyone is so accomplished and does so many things!!

I do piano <-- but not sure if i will continue, and um i have a part time job as well which i kind of want to keep :p and thats about it... might pick up some kind of sport as well

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Continue with all your EC's!! They force you to manage your time better and give you a more well-rounded school experience (as opposed to just studying) :D

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
most people just do some sport or help in organisation, does helping in bbq's/fundraisers in school help with anything?

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
O.O everyone is so accomplished and does so many things!!

I do piano <-- but not sure if i will continue, and um i have a part time job as well which i kind of want to keep :p and thats about it... might pick up some kind of sport as well
Continue piano! It'll be worth it trust me. :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I'm doing my gold Duke of Ed, student council, athletic and swimming carnivals, student council, ski trip, leading my Christian lunchtime group, hoping to be school captain too.

Oh, and I'm being part of my school mission trip team where we are going to a Aboriginal community up near Cairns.
Hi five man, same here with school captain!

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Hi five man, same here with school captain!
Cheers :) I'm just hoping that the voting process won't be based on popularity, but actually having the right motives which I'm hoping to contribute to the school.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Cheers :) I'm just hoping that the voting process won't be based on popularity, but actually having the right motives which I'm hoping to contribute to the school.
I know, I swear to god at my school it's like 85% based on popularity which it shouldn't be. To be honest I was kind of surprised to be voted prefect anyway.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I know, I swear to god at my school it's like 85% based on popularity which it shouldn't be. To be honest I was kind of surprised to be voted prefect anyway.
It's annoying how those who get voted in based on popularity actually do nothing.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
It's annoying how those who get voted in based on popularity actually do nothing.
Agree with you 200%! And hey I just realised I'm meeting you tomorrow! You coming early? Im coming around 10 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)