Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Examine

same
HSC
The story is bad. 5cm per second was the best one from this director. But a trailer for his new coming movie came out its called cross road and it looks pretty good.have you seen it
I feel like the story did have potential though there was a huge lack of development between the 2 characters (like it felt too platonic until what happened at the end). And nah I haven't.

lavender1001

HSC
I feel like the story did have potential though there was a huge lack of development between the 2 characters (like it felt too platonic until what happened at the end). And nah I haven't.
Personally, I didn't really like 5 cm per second. The whole time I was waiting for something to happen between the two characters that was doomed from the beginning (so yeah, no development between characters). I dunno. :/

Examine

same
HSC
Personally, I didn't really like 5 cm per second. The whole time I was waiting for something to happen between the two characters that was doomed from the beginning (so yeah, no development between characters). I dunno. :/
Tbh I watched it for the eyecandy (dat animation and soundtrack doe)

Examine

same
HSC
Tbh I didn't like the animation...but yes the soundtrack is amazeballs. :)
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat (actually yeah my friend from uni said the same but I actually really like it hahah)

lavender1001

HSC
Pretty good ! Liked bio better tho haha , hopefully it went all right :) what about you?
Nope, not good at all. For one of the pages I did all the questions (there was only two lol) wrong... oh wells. I also did some other questions wrong on other pages. Reckon I lost like 10 marks. :/

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Nope, not good at all. For one of the pages I did all the questions (there was only two lol) wrong... oh wells. I also did some other questions wrong on other pages. Reckon I lost like 10 marks. :/
Don't worry man !! You always think you did worse than you actually did, I'm sure you went really well! God you have no faith in yourself

lavender1001

HSC
Don't worry man !! You always think you did worse than you actually did, I'm sure you went really well! God you have no faith in yourself
Thanks bub but I actually did get the whole page wrong. For the analysis of nickel I got 12% and for the second question I wrote distillation but the answer was in the graph...:'( so like yeah. And I said KCl was covalent...

turntaker

HSC
whaat? How can you not like 5cm per second. It was amazing. And also I didn't know many people watched anime. personally I only watch some anime movies.

Also has anyone seen wolf children?

turntaker

HSC
Does anyone know what is multi-sensory imagery?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
whaat? How can you not like 5cm per second. It was amazing. And also I didn't know many people watched anime. personally I only watch some anime movies.

Also has anyone seen wolf children?
Too depressing. I hate depressing animes.

simmyyy

HSC
Thanks bub but I actually did get the whole page wrong. For the analysis of nickel I got 12% and for the second question I wrote distillation but the answer was in the graph...:'( so like yeah. And I said KCl was covalent...
Sshhhh lavender, I'm sure you did amazing. I on the other hand will not do amazing tomorrow in the legal test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turntaker

HSC
Don't worry I know you did really well. How difficult was the test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)