Year 11 2014 Chat :) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoilgam

HSC
NOTE TO CHIT-CHAT USERS

Over the past several weeks the Moderating team has noticed that this thread has been consistently sliding off-topic. This thread is intended for discussion on non-specific school related issues - all other general chatter should be referred to the appropriate forums. For more information on the rules and purpose of this thread, please see the opening post, which I have edited with a list of rules.

Now, we dont want to discourage you guys from speaking amongst each other on BoS, but it needs to be done in the appropriate areas. For general chatter, feel free to post in The Nonsense Thread or The Thread that never Ends. Alternatively, you can create a random thread in our Non-School forum to continue with this off-topic chatter.

From now on, all off-topic chatter will be moved to The Nonsense thread by default and those who go off-topic may be warned and/or infracted.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation, Enoilgam (on behalf of the BoS Moderating team)

simmyyy

HSC
How about we talk about the thing between nerd and simmyyy, eh?

Simmyyy, answer these questions:

How did you get to know each other?

How long have you been together?

Has there been any issues during your relationship?

Do you find nerd attractive?

Why have you decided to pick nerd in the first place?

What are your future plans with nerd?

-----------------

Answer these questions or you are a chicken for lyf.
me and nerd know each other for about a week?

How long have we been together? Lol not longer than you and em ;)

What relationship?

I haven't seen nerd so I can't tell.

How about you ask nerd? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Examine

same
HSC
NOTE TO CHIT-CHAT USERS

Over the past several weeks the Moderating team has noticed that this thread has been consistently sliding off-topic. This thread is intended for discussion on non-specific school related issues - all other general chatter should be referred to the appropriate forums. For more information on the rules and purpose of this thread, please see the opening post, which I have edited with a list of rules.

Now, we dont want to discourage you guys from speaking amongst each other on BoS, but it needs to be done in the appropriate areas. For general chatter, feel free to post in The Nonsense Thread or The Thread that never Ends. Alternatively, you can create a random thread in our Non-School forum to continue with this off-topic chatter.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation, Enoilgam (on behalf of the BoS Moderating team)
Holy shit it's 2012 year 11s all over again

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
me and nerd know each other for about a week?

How long have we been together? Lol not longer than you and em ;)

What relationship?

I haven't seen nerd so I can't tell.

How about you ask nerd? :)

Come on mate, I need more info - fill in the deets. :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
NOTE TO CHIT-CHAT USERS

From now on, all off-topic chatter will be moved to The Nonsense thread by default and those who go off-topic may be warned and/or infracted.

Thank you SO MUCH

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Emmmmm please create a chatter thread in non-school and i will love you 5eva

enoilgam

HSC
Holy shit it's 2012 year 11s all over again
Hopefully it is, because what came of it was great for the site.

One thing I want to emphasise is that we dont want you guys to stop talking or posting. We just need you to do it in the appropriate forums, because we need to ensure that the threads/forums are being properly utilised. Also, when the thread becomes like this it discourages newer people from posting, as they may not feel comfortable entering in the midst of an unrelated conversation amongst other users.

simmyyy

HSC
soooo anyone gonna start a new thread so we can take this somewhere else more suitable :D

lightthefuze

HSC
Hi all, I have a Legal exam scheduled at 1pm-2:05.
Should I stay home and study and then come in before the exam?
Or stay at the school library and study until 1pm comes around?

Thanks

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Hi all, I have a Legal exam scheduled at 1pm-2:05.
Should I stay home and study and then come in before the exam?
Or stay at the school library and study until 1pm comes around?

Thanks
As many here said before, it's about what works best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)