• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 11 2014 Chat :) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Thanks, you too :)
Well our AoS is belonging, so i have been just looking over resources, the rubric and past exams to get a feel for what i need to do in the exam. English worries me the most due to its somewhat unpredictability :S
good luck i'm sure u'll do great :D

rawrliongirl

HSC
ooh! I just realised The Book Thief came out on DVD!! I must get it!!!! *uses it as an excuse to go to JB HIFI to see the guy* xD xD it was such a good movie. I bought the book last week, can't wait to start reading it!

rawrliongirl

HSC
I was browsing through my facebook newsfeed and came across this jdsfghipr.jpg it reminds me of me :')

flyingmwa

HSC
ooh! I just realised The Book Thief came out on DVD!! I must get it!!!! *uses it as an excuse to go to JB HIFI to see the guy* xD xD it was such a good movie. I bought the book last week, can't wait to start reading it!
Hey have you ever talked to him?

rawrliongirl

HSC
Hey have you ever talked to him?
nothing apart from saying hi or thank you. He told me to have a nice day once :3 :3 he didnt even have to. I was walking out the opposite side of the entrance to where he was standing and I hadnt bought anything and I was just following my dad out, probably looking at the floor and he said just before before I left "Have a nice day." it made my day :'D
I plan on complimenting him on his hair whenever I go next :3

flyingmwa

HSC
nothing apart from saying hi or thank you. He told me to have a nice day once :3 :3 he didnt even have to. I was walking out the opposite side of the entrance to where he was standing and I hadnt bought anything and I was just following my dad out, probably looking at the floor and he said just before before I left "Have a nice day." it made my day :'D
I plan on complimenting him on his hair whenever I go next :3
Hahaha this is so cute!
Hope things workout! Hair is a good way to go with it! :)
Good luck and have fun seeing him! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)