Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoilgam

HSC
You had sport??? And how many units did you do??
We had sport on Thursday's afternoons outside of school (I was public enemy number one for the schools evil sportsmaster because I jigged it so often). I entered with 12 units, then I dropped out of MX1 after the first term.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I'm basing my talent off of my love for the subject and because I ranked first right now haha, but you must be real smart to do accelerated chem and 4u Maths like wow
I envy you.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
We had sport on Thursday's afternoons outside of school (I was public enemy number one for the schools evil sportsmaster because I jigged it so often). I entered with 12 units, then I dropped out of MX1 after the first term.
Wow haha, I'm so glad we don't have to do sport anymore ! You had a nice selection of subjects , awesome :)

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
I'm basing my talent off of my love for the subject and because I ranked first right now haha, but you must be real smart to do accelerated chem and 4u Maths like wow
I know this really really early days, but what text type are you thinking of doing for 4U English?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
I expect at least 16 free periods a fortnight this year

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I know this really really early days, but what text type are you thinking of doing for 4U English?
I'm not really sure actually, maybe a short story? What about you ? :)

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
I'd say just take it easy, we'll already have enough stress as it is :(
I'm not completely sure if I want to do 4U English, but the idea of making my own Radio Drama or something to do with digital media sounds very interesting :)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
I'm not completely sure if I want to do 4U English, but the idea of making my own Radio Drama or something to do with digital media sounds very interesting :)
If you like English you really should ! I can't wait haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)