Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
i rarely say mate or inb4 to my friends at school, i'm just tired at the moment maybe that's why i'm a bit loose.
maybe i should stop being loose if i want 99.95.
Haha nah I prefer you like that

I mean the people that do get 99.95 do have to let loose at some point

rawrliongirl

HSC
ew graphs... :S we're doing trig atm in maths.
anyway, im going to bed because im tired and have to get up for the socceroos vs netherlands game at 2...then i wanna watch spain vs chile at 5...im going to get no sleep T_T

Simran-

HSC
anyway, im going to bed because im tired and have to get up for the socceroos vs netherlands game at 2...then i wanna watch spain vs chile at 5...im going to get no sleep T_T
have fun watching the game :)

lavender1001

HSC
udveiqnsodvsjaoabdjsusvsuudbjelwkosbblah I see you have changed your dp to Light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I love you!! (but L holds my heart 4eva loool) :D I actually have the deathnote but I think I lost it. haha

lavender1001

HSC
how to sketch hyperbolas?
1. Find domain (denominator ≠ 0) and range (lim x → ±∞, its usually y≠0 depending on the qs)
2. Find x-int (let y=0, but dont do that if range is y≠0) and y-int (let x = 0)
3. Asymptotes are derived from the domain (vertical asymptote) and range (horizontal asymptote)
4. Sketch. The y-int is the indicator of where the curves lie.

Simran-

HSC
1. Find domain (denominator ≠ 0) and range (lim x → ±∞, its usually y≠0 depending on the qs)
2. Find x-int (let y=0, but dont do that if range is y≠0) and y-int (let x = 0)
3. Asymptotes are derived from the domain (vertical asymptote) and range (horizontal asymptote)
4. Sketch. The y-int is the indicator of where the curves lie.
Got it!
I figured it out :D It was pretty easy. Sometimes I think, why am I just too dumb at maths. Nothing ever makes sense to me at first but then later after reading the examples 1000 times it finally clicks.
Im currently working on odd and even function and increasing and decreasing functions- which should be ok.
Im just a bit worried about regions, how to sketch them (alone) and with inequalities and how to determine the inequality given the sketch or description.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Got it!
I figured it out :D It was pretty easy. Sometimes I think, why am I just too dumb at maths. Nothing ever makes sense to me at first but then later after reading the examples 1000 times it finally clicks.
Im currently working on odd and even function and increasing and decreasing functions- which should be ok.
Im just a bit worried about regions, how to sketch them (alone) and with inequalities and how to determine the inequality given the sketch or description.
Feel free to leave any questions here :)

rawrliongirl

HSC
I could not function today. Unless you want to fall asleep in literally every single class, I do not suggest any of you only get 2 and a half hours of sleep...EVER....

anyhoo..... I'm so glad term is almost over. 1 MORE WEEK!! i will SURVIVEEEEE (nah not really)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I could not function today. Unless you want to fall asleep in literally every single class, I do not suggest any of you only get 2 and a half hours of sleep...EVER....

anyhoo..... I'm so glad term is almost over. 1 MORE WEEK!! i will SURVIVEEEEE (nah not really)
Why was that the case ? Bad time management ?

rawrliongirl

HSC
udveiqnsodvsjaoabdjsusvsuudbjelwkosbblah I see you have changed your dp to Light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I love you!! (but L holds my heart 4eva loool) :D I actually have the deathnote but I think I lost it. haha
ahahaaa yessss! i started watching it..im not very far in...BUT IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME XD
i made a death note.... :3 so now im just like to people...get on my bad side and this'll happen to you.. >:D jk jk

rawrliongirl

HSC
Why was that the case ? Bad time management ?
hahahaha nooo :p I got up at 1:30 so I could watch the Socceroos game at 2, then I was like, screw this..I'm not gonna get any sleep in between the socceroos game and Spain vs Chile so i just stayed up for the 5am game too. In other words, I've been up since 1:30am this morning with very light sleep in my classes at school.
Soccer > Sleep any day :p

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
hahahaha nooo :p I got up at 1:30 so I could watch the Socceroos game at 2, then I was like, screw this..I'm not gonna get any sleep in between the socceroos game and Spain vs Chile so i just stayed up for the 5am game too. In other words, I've been up since 1:30am this morning with very light sleep in my classes at school.
Soccer > Sleep any day :p
Guess you have your priorities in the right place ey?

You do know they they do re-broadcasts on sbs (which you can record).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)