Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinnCooper

HSC
Hey so this probably sounds pretty stupid and someone else has probably asked this but i cannot find it :/ How do i create like the little tag/signature thing at the end of my post :(

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Hey so this probably sounds pretty stupid and someone else has probably asked this but i cannot find it :/ How do i create like the little tag/signature thing at the end of my post :(
Go to top right hand corner of your screen where you'll find settings. Click on settings, then move your mouse towards edit signature on the left side. From there, do whatever the hell you want.

rawrliongirl

HSC
i gamed pretty much from year 5-9 because I couldn't handle my emotions and I'm so glad I did, it helped me escaped from the "real world" for quite some time. Now I'm coming around and opening up myself a little more ;) I guess time heals? everyone goes through these phases so don't worry and be happy
Aha ive always been a gamer. Its so fun. Time hasnt healed me..its only made me worse... I try to be happy lol..but it never works. :(

Enviado de meu ST25a usando o Tapatalk 2

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Got my marks back for my mini pip, 19/20 and ranked second overall

Argh so close to first

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
hey guys I thought it would be interesting to get different people's opinions on this. If one of your classmates was cheating in the exam, would you dob them in? The only reasons holding me back is that I'm somewhat acquaintances with this person and in this subject, rankings don't matter because your hsc mark is 100% based on externals. I got two marks under this person for the exam but I want to let them be, because I want to see if I can beat them without cheating
Don't dob them in

Sooner or later there will be a time when they are unable to cheat and in doing so will be unable to perform

They will also have to live with the fact that they've stooped that low to gain those marks

Don't feel bad about it I'm sure you did well and keep in mind that you almost matched someone who cheater

(^ I think that make you a hacker ;) )

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
ahaha
i hate maths with a passion.. i've tried and tried to be positive about it, but i just can't.
I don't like going to maths class, however I enjoy maths.

I understand.. I feel the same way about biology ...

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
hey guys I thought it would be interesting to get different people's opinions on this. If one of your classmates was cheating in the exam, would you dob them in? The only reasons holding me back is that I'm somewhat acquaintances with this person and in this subject, rankings don't matter because your hsc mark is 100% based on externals. I got two marks under this person for the exam but I want to let them be, because I want to see if I can beat them without cheating
Wouldn't dob them in if it was 100% dependent on externals..

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
is it weird to be sick of pretty much everything....? like...even being sick of your friends..and life...? idk what is wrong with me...
It's not weird. It's what makes us human; experiencing the highs, and the lows of emotions...

Try finding a hobby,it may be you aren't being 'challenged/stimulated' in the right way.

Fiction

HSC
software design and development :cry: i crie everyday whhhyyyy do girls hate computer subjects. all girls schools suck.
Haha I would hate to be a boy and go to a boys school though - subject selection wise. Apparently guy schools don't run VA often, and girls school don't run computering programs often - or not much.

Fiction

HSC
I got to watch a movie with friends.
Yay<3 Which one? C: I sound like an interviewer haha...

fasdfasdfkjasdklf I've always thought hoyts was like the cinema around all of Sydney -> NSW -> Australia and pretty much the world (with the exception of China)

But apparently there's like EVENT etc.

Vut?

Why did I not know earlier? q.q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)